Chapter 11- friends

"What! Are you serious?" Gabby screamed in my face.

"Shh Gab's, whisper voices please"
I said as I slammed my locker shut.

We started our walk to our first class.

"So you and Ollie together, big shocker, never saw that coming" Nina rolled her eyes as she said that.

"I didn't see it coming!" Gabby shouted.

"That's because you're clueless, the sexual tension is pretty damn obvious" Gabby looked shocked at Nina's words.

"It's not that obvious right?" I said hopeful.

Nina just simply laughed and shook her head as she said "peace out" and stalked down the corridor and made her way to drama.

Me and Gabby had dance so we went the opposite way.

We got changed into our dance stuff and made our way into the studio.

We warned up, stretched and did leaps across the room before we rehearsed our dances over and over. ----

When we finished I changed into my t-shirt dress, floppy hat and boots because I don't fancy walking around in my sweats the rest of the day.

"So me and Nina will be round tonight with the wine and pizza for details about you and lover boy" Gabby said as she nudged my shoulder.

"Cool, I'll see you at lunch Gab's" I hugged her bye as I made my way to the engineering class.---

"Okay class I hope all of your cars are done, the race will be tomorrow. Any last minute changes you have to work on I suggest you work on today or tonight, remember the winners get to go to the championship car racing tournament."

Me and Ollie looked over to each other and smiled.

I hope we do win, I love car races. I love watching them but I much prefer being behind the wheel. The adrenaline mixed with slight fear and excitement. The feeling is the same feeling I get when I step out on the stage to perform a dance.

"Do you wanna come over tonight so we can do the finishing touches on the car?" Ollie said as everyone got up to finish their cars.

Most people built their cars in college but me, Ollie and one other group did ours at home.

"I can't sorry, Nina and Gabby are coming over" I said with a sympathetic look. I already made plans with my best friends I wouldn't ditch them.

"It's fine Lia I'll just do it but you're riding the new car with me tomorrow" he grinned.

"But I give Nina and Gabby a ride"

He sighed "I'll just get Joey to take them and don't object I want to turn up to college in an amazing sports car with my beautiful girlfriend is that too much to ask for?" Ollie questioned.

I couldn't help the smile that lit up in my face when he said that. He wants everyone to know I'm his girlfriend, this is a big deal. I'll have a lot of female haters!

"Well I can't say no to that now can I?" I said as I laced my hand with his under the table.

"Good, so don't spend like half an hour dancing around your room in your towel like you do most mornings" he said trying not to laugh.

"Hey! You know about that? Good job I get dressed in my closet you perv" I nudged his shoulder and laughed.

"It's not like I stare, you just have your music on really loud, I don't know how you've not had any complaints from the neighbours yet"