Chapter 9- the date

I wake up at around 10 and took a long shower since I can't have one on Sunday morning. I ran downstairs in my robe to make breakfast and to say bye to my parents since they will be leaving to travel to Newcastle for the charity event.

"Hey mum, hey dad" I smile brightly at where they are stood in the kitchen.

"Hey honey, the cars all packed and we have to be on the road now" my mum said frowning.

"It's okay mum, I'll be busy this weekend it'll be like you've never gone" I laughed hugging her and dad.

"Okay, bye sweetie" my dad said kissing my head.

We had one more group hug before they got in my mums black range rover and sped out of the drive.

I made myself a fruit salad and with the left overs made a smoothie. I headed upstairs to start getting ready for my date. I put my phone on the docking station to charge and listen to music and started on my hair. I waved my hair and pulled it to one side, not after brushing the curls out to make them fall looser.

I did perfect winged eyeliner which was amazing since I usually end up with eyeliner smeared down my face. I decided the put on a little foundation and dark blusher on my cheek bones. I spent a while on my mascara making my eyelashes look their longest, I put Carmex lip balm on my lips and I was done.

I took a look in my closet, I wanted to go causal dressy, but not too dressy since we would be in the car for awhile. I went with a white top with a black, red and white tartan skirt, little black heels and my large black handbag.

I put matching shorts and vest pyjamas in my bag with my tooth brush, some face wipes, makeup, underwear and slipper socks. I put my clothes for tomorrow in too which was white ripped skinny jeans, a black lace crop top, a leather jacket if It gets chilly and a black floppy hat. I'd just wear the same shoes. I was very prepared. This bag was like a Mary Poppins bag.

I covered my self in my lady million perfume and danced around to a disclosure song that was currently on. I got a few other bits I would need and took my phone off the docking station. I ran down stairs to make sure everything was locked. I picked up my round sunglasses and put them on my head that's when the doorbell rang, he was a little early. I hauled my heavy bag over my shoulder and opened the door.

There stood Ollie, in a tight white top, raybans, black skinny's, and a leather jacket, he reminded me of how Zac Efron looked in '17 again'.

He looked gorgeous with the sun shining on his face. He grinned when he looked up.

"You look good Amelia" Ollie spoke as he looked me up and down.

"You too" I smirked as I stepped out and locked the door.

We walked over the his house and his white pickup truck was parked.

"I thought we should take the truck rather than my car" Ollie said as he opened the door for me and threw my bag on the back seat. He did have a sports car so his truck was probably the best thing for our little road trip.

I buckled myself in and turned on the radio. "I was thinking we could go to Kent first, it's only an hour away and the beach is really nice there, then somewhere of you choice" Ollie said as he pulled out if his drive way. I love the beach.

"I wanna go to the Lake District" I've been once before and it's beautiful, mountains, lakes and you have lots of activities to do.

"Lia, that's almost 4 hours from Kent" Ollie laughed.

I pouted and looked right at him. "Pleaseeee" I said in an overly childish voice.

He just shook his head. I scooted over and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Please Ollie" I tried to sound as sweet as possible.