Chapter 18- trouble in paradise

Picture of Ollie to the side^

I woke up in a tangled mess with Ollie, in just my underwear. We didn't do anything last night, I think we both got the idea that we weren't so ready yet.

I do feel a little self conscious being in just my underwear but I don't know why because Ollie's seen me in a bikini a couple of times before.

Out of boredom I trace every freckle I can find on Ollie's torso.

Can someone be this perfect?

Wait? Did I really just think that?!

I think I'm falling too fast here.

Shaking my thoughts out of my confusing mind I drag myself up and unravel myself from Ollie.

He stirs a little but I throw a pillow in my absent place to which he cuddles.

I stifle a chuckle and go to the bathroom for my normal morning routine.

I walked out 40 minutes later brushed and cleaned with high wasted black jeans, white vans with my white Calvin Klein bralet and a white see through blouse over the top and let's not forget, perfectly straight hair and not a burn in sight which is lucky for me.

Ollie's was stretching a yawn when I walked in, ultimately making me yawn, it's weird how that works.

He looked at me approvingly as he grabbed me mid yawn and pulled me back on the bed.

"You look beautiful as always" he whispered in my ear as his lips made contact with my neck.

"None of this" I said sternly as I pushed him off, well tried. "The race will begin in 10 minutes, we're already late"

"Can't we just stay in for today?" Ollie pouted.

"Nope" is all I said.

He groaned again. Then he leaned down as his lips collided with mine. Shocking me as my pulse raised at the magic his lips were doing to me.

Then he pulled away.

"That's what you'll be missing out on today, just lettin' you know" Ollie smirked as he entered the bathroom.

••••••••••••

We've been at the race for about half an hour and I don't know what it is but I just can't keep my hands off Ollie. Is it the tight vest he was wearing, clinging to every muscle? Probably. Or maybe it was the SnapBack he had on backwards in a look that only could look good on him.

I kept kissing his neck and he would just tell me to stop in a stern yet turned on tone.

Is it just me or do other girls have days when they can't keep their hands off their boyfriends?

When I finally realised that Ollie was too fixated on the current race I made it my move to go get snacks.

"I'm going to get some M&M's, do you want anything?" I asked Ollie.

He just huffed in response to which I rolled my eyes.

Strolling to the food van I chatted to some of the flag girls as they went on about the boys here and one said that I should be a model but I think they were just fishing for compliments back.

"Model? Me! Haha not really, maybe you should try it though" I said making my voice sound less fake. She seemed to buy it and ran off to tell her friends.

As I reached the food van I got M&M's and some pretzels, shoving them in my bag.

I payed and turned back in the direction I came from.