Chapter 13- party

I finish off straightening my hair and take a look in the mirror. I had on a skin tight white dress under a bikini. Just in case. Ollie decided to celebrate our win with a party at his place.

Looking out of the window I see various people in his pool and the music is already blearing I can see various things in my room moving from the vibrations.

I look at my phone, 3 miss calls from Ollie, Gabby and Nina.

That's my que to leave, I check over my hair and makeup before I run down the stairs and shout a high pitched bye to my parents where ever they are.

The smell of sweaty teenagers and smoke fills my nose as I step in the front door.

Various people congratulate and say hi to me as I make my way to the kitchen. I'm in need of a drink to relax me a little.

I open the fridge and take a can of 'strongbow dark fruit' out sipping it as I look around for Gabby and Nina. If I know my friends as well as I do I say Gabby is dancing and Nina is deeply involved in a game of beer pong.

I seek out Gabby dancing away in the main living area. In less than 5 seconds I'm by her side. When 'serani- no games' came on me and Gabby can't control out hips, if there's one thing we know how to do is move our hips. We jokingly grind on each other and just shake our bootys.

As the songs changes I tip my head back to finish the last bit of my drink and arms snake around my waist.

"That was by far the sexiest thing I've ever seen" Ollie's voice whispers in my ear.

His words make me shiver with delight, I turn around and plant a long peck on his lips.

"I need another drink" I murmur against his lips.

"I'll come with" Ollie says as he grabs my hand and leads me back to the kitchen.

I get another can and sit on the kitchen side Ollie just stands in-between my legs staring into my eyes. The warmth of his skin on mine sends shocks through my body and I try to stifle my grin from making an appearance.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" He asks as his fingers skim down my face

I just frown and shake my head. I've never really been complimented, how do you respond? There's plenty of beautiful girls in his house and I wouldn't say I was one.

"You're the most beautiful girl in here tonight" he speaks slow and genuine.

I just hug him because I don't know what to say to that.

"Come on, let's celebrate our win" he turns around and shouts 'hop on' over the music.

I wrap my arms and legs around him as he gives me a piggy back to his back garden where mostly people in swim suits are.

Ollie grabs my drink out of my hand and before I can protest he's running towards the pool.

"Ollie, NO! I still have my clothes.."

Before I can finish my sentence I'm underneath the water, choking on my words.

When I resurface I just cough. Trying to catch my breath.

When Ollie's head comes out of the water his smile disappears.

"Shit, I'm sorry, are you okay?" He looks concerned, it's a nice feeling.

"I'm fine, it was just the shock, I'm more annoyed about my dress" I say as I frown down at it.

I stand up in the shallow end and peel the dress off my body. Revealing my white string bikini.