Part 3

Y'all both look up with fear in your eyes to see it's your mother.

Mom: mhmm caught u slipping

She grabs you by your shirt and tosses u across the floor.

Mom: Get the fuck out my house !

Y/N: But mom nothing happened i'm sorry u cant get rid of me. I'm sorry *burst out in tears*

August: Please calm down ma'm its ma f--

Mom: Shut that shit up. You get out my house too! Now .. I'm counting to 3 if u aren't out my house by the time I'm at 3 I'm lighting this room up.

She pulls a gun  out her purse and starts counting. August flees out the door, and before exiting the premises you look to your mom with a glooming look in your eyes for the last time.

You tremble on to the floor pouring out tears. August turns to see you on the ground and comes to comfort you.

August: I got you baby we gone get through this.

You look at him with disbelief in your eyes. You can't process that this is actually happening to you .

Y/N: Where are we going to stay? August we have no home to  go to.

August: A nigga got this don't worry about it, just keep doing what you do. Continue to go to work and I'll work on some shit while you gone.

With tears still filled in your eyes you hug on to him with a tight grip. After a minute you release the hug and look to him.

Y/n: I have no clothes to get by . I'm going to be dirty.

August: Baby what did I just tell ya... Dont worry a nigga got this I'm going to protect you and make sure you're straight.

Y/n: How? The streets August? You can't go back to being on bullshit. You're the only person I have now, I can't lose you to.

August: Nah ma

Y/n: *hits him* August!

August: Chill, we gone be straight.

*weeks passed*