Part 27

Days had passed and you realized that you were running out of clothes . You go "home" to go get some more clothes . You still had your key so you opened the door. You go upstairs and when you open the door you found August laying on the floor with white foam and blood coming out his nose .

Y/n: Oh my god . August!
August: *groaning* uuuuuuhhhhhnnnn

You run over to shake him ,but, he continues to make groaning noses. His eyes won't open as much and he keeps choking . You call the ambulance and they arrive in under 10minutes.
*skips to the hospital *
Your looking through the window with your hand on the glass . You couldn't do nothing ,but, cry. All this happened because of me , you thought. If I would have never lost the baby , he wouldn't been drinking and hit me and I wouldn't have had to leave. You just kept doubting yourself crying why .
*hours past*
Your able to go in the room and when you enter you see him sleep . You go up to him and lay your hand on his chest.

Y/n: I will always be here baby , I love you .

You kiss him on the lips and you feel your hand being touched by something warm . You look up to see he has woken back up and all you do is just hug him .

Y/n: I'm so sorry
August: Nothing is your fault I ---(gco)
Y/n: No , stop, if I wouldn't have lost the baby everything would have been fine . Look at you , you all fucked up because of me .
August: Its not your fault, there was NOTHING you could do . You was probably stressing baby don't doubt yourself . I'm sorry , I was in the wrong . I can't lose the love of my life , my best friend, my queen, and my wife. You mean the world to me . I love you , please don't leave me.

You buss out crying holding on to him . He hugs on you tight . He's warm so you are not letting go.

Y/n: I can't leave you baby .

*The next day begins*
Your back home with August and Ni finally comes home from her Grandmothers house. August is now in therapy for doing cocaine .
Everything went back to the way it was . Ni-No started day care and you, well your just living the life.

This story is now over guys 😰.
                The End