Part 17

With tears still falling from your face you began to smile.

Y/n: Yesss. A thousand times yes!

He grabs your hand shaking nervously and puts this beautiful rock on your finger. He gets up standing up onto his feet then picks you up holding on to you tightly. You start to feel something warm on your shoulder. You look down and notices it's a wet spot. With happiness still filled up in your body you look at him with a giant smile across your face and you see his eyes are red. You start to look confused.

Y/n: Baby are you ok?

August: I want you to know I love you so much ma. I'm happy I have you in my life.

Y/n: I love you too baby I—

You pull away to see a red dot on his right shoulder. Seeing that made your whole face go blank.

Y/n: Ba-Ba Baby whats th—

August: Shh ... Ive done bad I deserve this--

Y/n: No no baby what are you talking about !?

August: I love you

He throws you off of him. And before you can even gather the right words together you hear a gun shot. You look up to see August Standing in shock. You get up and limp to him. But he ends up falling onto you causing you to landing on your leg damaging it. You yell out in pain, crying for help. Attempting move him but he doesn't budge.

Y/n: August! August!

You rock him hard till he's finally off of you. You began to call 9-1-1 and during the time being you try to exam him.

9-1-1 dispatcher: 9-1-1 How may I help you?

Y/N: HELP HELP PLEASE MY FIANCÉ HAS JUST BEEN SHOT.

9-1-1 dispatcher: Sending someone out to you right now. Please stay calm, and stay where you are at.

You hang up the phone. You see all his shirt has a lot of blood on it. You unbutton it and see the bullet logged into his chest. You start freaking. You shake him repeatedly.

Y/n: August!! BABBYY!!

You start to buss out crying even harder than before. You lay on the ground next to him. You had broken your ankle and your head was spinning but you didn't want to leave.

In a distance you can here the ambulance and the police sirens. You try to attempt to wake him up again.

Y/n: Baby PLEASE wake up!

Medic: Ma'm im going to need you to step away from him.

Y/n: I can't sir I broke my ankle.

You look back at him yelling "Baby wake up!"

Medic: Ok ma'am we're going to load him in first and then get you. We got you, you're now safe.

You get loaded in and blank out. 10 minute drive in and you've arrived at the hospital.