Part 34

So August has been on his tour for about a month now. It has been silent around the house. Ni-Ni goes to school and comes home to watch movies , and you have continuos FaceTime calls with August since you can't see him. Well right now Ni-Ni is at school and you are again on FaceTime with August .

Y/n: "Baby I miss you , I can't wait till you come home next week "
August: "I know, I miss you too , I been wanting to just hug up on you. Your body be so warm and I love it . "

August Pov.

So I told her I was coming back next week but, really I'm sitting in front of the house .

*still on FaceTime *

August: "They trying to have me exercise and shit . A nigga tired."
Y/n: "Quit being lazy and get your ass up boy."

August gets out the car and pretends to run around, but, runs to the door . He mutes hisself and then knocks .

Y/n: "Babe someone's at the door "

August plays to be out of breathe

August: "Who tf you got coming over "
Y/n: "Nobody baby "

August: "Go answer it and turn the camera around "

Y/n's Pov.

You walk downstairs with your phone held up in your hand .

August: "Open the damn door y/n" (pretending to be angry)

You open the door to August holding roses in his hand. You instantly start to tear up and run into his arms . You hold on to him for a good 30 seconds and then yaw finally got out the doorway to close the door . He hangs up the phone, and then kneels down to give you the roses .

August: For my Queen

Your tears finally dropped out . He wipes them from your face as you take your flowers to smell them (smelled like strawberries). He gets up off his knees and looks you right in the eye.

August: I love you , with all my heart

Y/n: I love you too . Forever and always.

He grabs you by your face and passionately kisses you . You instantly became weak and drop the flowers . You then bring your hands up to his shoulders and wrap your arms around his neck . His hands slowly goes down your body following your curves to your ass . He aggressively grabs it , making you jump a little bit. He then picks you up as y'all still kiss and manages to walk up the stairs . Entering the room , he kicks the door shut . He slowly walks over to the bed laying you down and he following along . He then starts to kiss down to your neck .

Y/n: Mmmm, I missed this .

August: (as he licks on your neck ) I did too .

You let off a soft moan . He then stops to remove your shirt .

August: I just realized you have my shirt on

Y/n: I was missing you so bad, I just had to .

He laughs a little and then proceeds to taking off the bra. He sees that your nipples are already hard but, he grabs on them anyways . He gently flicks his tongue on your right nipple alternating back and fourth from the left to right . As he is going your letting out soft moans making him harder. He kisses in between your boobs down to your panties. He doesn't use his hands , instead he uses his teeth and slides them down your legs , and throwing them off the bed . He looks up at you , into your eyes making your heart beat fast . He flicks his tongue on your clit sending you chills and making you moan . He does it again but, non stop .

Y/n: uggghhh

He starts to suck on you kitty looking you into you eyes . He enters his fingers causing you to jump back . He locks his arm around your left thigh so you won't try to run . He's licking and fingering you at the same time causing you to moan loud .

Y/n: I'm finna cuuuuUUU

He sucks your clit and you release your juices before finishing your sentence.

August: Damn baby

As your breathing heavy he licks your juices up . He comes back up to kiss you , making you taste your juices. He's getting harder and harder by the moment. You can feel him rubbing his friend up on you .

Y/n: Stop teasing me ughhhh

He smiles at you and then starts to take his shirt . He throws it off the bed . You look at him in the eyes , put your hands on his shoulder, and then place your feet on his hips to slowly pull his pants and boxers down . He kicks them off his feet and stands hisself up a little . You make a kind of scared face.

Y/n
💭 he has grown since the last time , he is literally going to kill me .

August: Y/n ?

Y/n: Umm yes?

August : I love you , you know that right

Y/n: I love you too

He bends down to kiss you and slides it in and you jerk back .

August: Damn you tight

Y/n: Ughhh

He starts to speed up the pace hitting your g spot causing you to moan in his mouth continuously. He goes faster and you end squirting on him as he continues to fuck you hard. He begins to groan and bit his lip . You flip him over and slowly lower yourself down on to him . You start to move in a circular rotation on him throwing your head back . Then you start to bounce up and down . He groans biting his lip harder . He grabs you by your waist and starts stroking you hard from the bottom . You moan louder .

Y/n: Auuuggguuuussssssss

He flips you off him and tells you to get on your hands. You do as told, you do a deep arch , and spread your legs. He roughly enters causing you to scream a little .

Y/n: ahh shit

He goes in doing deep strokes . You continuously moan August name . As he go faster, he starts making clapping noises

August: What's my name

Y/n: Auuggussttt

August: (he does a hard deep stroke) WHATS MY NAME

Y/n: (screaming while moaning ) Ughh DADDDDYYYYYY I'm about to cuuummmm

August: ugghff Me too

He does a couple of more strokes and you both cum . You both collapse onto the bed breathing very heavy staring at each other. August moves closer to you and kisses you.

August: Its been so long , that felt so good.

Y/n: Very (still breathing hard)

He wraps his arm around you and pulls you into a hug . He pulls the cover up , and you ended up falling asleep . Moments later he went to sleep.