Part 4

The weeks has passed and your still bussing your ass at this same old stupid job. It's stressful working a job when everything around you has been draining you. Lately August hasn't been showing up to your job to wait on you, come to think of it he been gone from home to. But i been so stressed and working that i haven't really noticed.

Finally it's time to have your lunch break. As your sitting down to eat your meal you hear the tv going off. It's on the news station. Normally you don't pay attention to the news because it's the same thing everyday just with new people. But today it just so happen to get you.

*The news broadcasts *
A man who had been shot twice in the chest is now fighting for his life at the hospital. They roll a clip and you see him repeatedly saying "y/n , y/n, y/n".

After you hear him saying your name you tune out the rest of the news cast.

Y/n: That's August omg!  * drop your drink * 

You look back once at the news to hear August say, "y/n where are you?" You instantly break out in tears and take off running down to the hospital to be with August

Y/n: Where the hell is my baby ! 

Front desk lady: Ma'm calm down who are you looking for?

Y/n: August! August Alsina

Front desk lady:  Room 317

You start running down the hallway, till you seen his room number. With no hesitation you bust open the door and collapse on the floor. Due to so much adrenaline built up in you, you just fainted. August see you laying on the ground unconscious and tries to grab you.

Doctor: Sir, Sir please do not move okay. We got this.

One doctor rushes over to y/n and shakes her a little. You make a lil noise and they grab a flashlight and points it into your eyes.

Doctors: She's still conscious, I need a gurney stat!

Someone arrives with a gurney and places you into it. Since you where there for him they placed you in the same room as him .

While your out conscious They start running test on you. Hours past and you wake up and look around confused. During the time August was sleep too and he woke up when he heard you move.

August: Y/n

Y/n: August are you okay !?

You try to get up but you are hooked onto wires.

Y/n: What the hell?

August : You passed out when you got here so they were doing test on you. But yes I'm fine now that your here.

*Doctor walks in*

Doctor:  Okay so here we have y/n .
The doctor looks up from his clip board

Doctor: Oh I see you are woke now, I got some questions to ask you.

Y/n : Alright..?

Doctor:  Have you been eating healthy and how many times a hour do you pee

Y/n: Umm atleast 3-4 why?

Doctor: Well did you know that---