Part 24

Some weeks have passed and your going through the same routine. Throwing up and peeing a lot. Your only about 1 month into pregnancy and your being a total brat to August.You lay in the bed and reach your hand out for the remote and start being lazy to get it.

Y/n: Ughh August , baby. Can you get that?

August: You are so irritating.

He grabs it and hands it to you. Ni-Ni, walks in the room and lays in the bed next to you..

Ni-Ni: Mommy why are you being so lazy .

Y/n: Ni-Ni, really?

Ni-Ni: You been throwing up, and instead of going to the bathroom , you throw up where you are.

You look at August and laugh.

August: Princess , your going to be a big sister.

She looks at you

Ni-Ni: When did we decide on this ?

You couldn't do nothing ,but, laugh at her , because she is so smart .

Y/n: Look baby you will always be our Princess, maybe you will have a little brother.

Ni-Ni: Hmm *folds arms*

Y/n: Cheer up big head, your birthday is coming up.

August: Really I forgot.

He looks at you and smile

Ni-Ni: Daddy really?

He picks her and throws her up in the air.

August: Do it look like I will forget my Princesses birthday.

You get up to go into the bathroom . You sit down to use the bathroom. You look down and notices blood. You wipe yourself , put a pad on for any leakage. You get up and go into the room and look at August with a depressed look.

August: What's wrong baby?

Y/n: We need to go to the hospital now.

August: What's wr--(gco)

Y/n: PLEAAASSSEEE

August: Ni-Ni?

Y/n: Can we drop her off to your moms on the way ?

August: Yeah yeah of course.

He grabs you by the hands and helps you to the car. Ni-Ni follows along , behind the two of you. He gets you into the car and places Ni-Ni in her seat. The whole ride you were crying silently with your head against the window. You make your way into the hospital and you explain to them what's wrong. August looks at you with shock. He grabs your hand tightly and the nurses place you in the room. They start to do a whole bunch of test on you . At least a hour of more of waiting the doctor comes in.

Doctor: Hello Mrs. and Mr. Umm-I have some news for you.