part 7

Victoria and y/n go down to radio station to get your concert tickets. After receiving your tickets, you two head off back to the house, and started getting ready.

*2 hours later*

You're at the concert. When entering the building y'all step into a line to show proof of your tickets. Once y'all have shown them the tickets they point y'all in the direction of the concert. As you enter the open space you hear people chanting his name.

*5 minutes into the wait*

He comes out singing "I luv this" You look at Victoria in shock, like it's really him on stage. You're feeling the vibe of his music and starts slowly dancing with Tori.

Victoria: Damn girl he good you better get em back, he seem like he making alot of money na.

Y/n: You're a gold digger. The only reasoning I would get back with him is for him and the sake of our child. Not his money, not his fame, nothing. I might not have as much as he does but I can get it if I put my mind to it.

She paused for a moment and continued to dance.

*2 hours later *

Concert was over. You and Tori go backstage to wait on him. Some girls where looking at you funny (due to the fact that you were pregnant), so Tori started cursing them out. The police came and escorted her out of the building.

You look across the room to see August signing autographs. He just so happens to look up and catches a glance of you and loses all train of thoughts. He signs another autograph before walking over to you.

August: Y/N?

Y/N: yep

August: Damn ain't nun changed about you .

He looks down and notices how big your stomach has gotten.

August: Damn a nigga missed out on a lot huh?

Y/n: I--gco

August: Hey, I would like to talk aftha this. I know I missed out on a lot, let me catch up with you. You, umm, you see that room ova thea?

He points to a room where you see clothes hanging on a rack and  a bright mirror.

August: Go in there we'll speak once I'm finished.

You look at him and then walk in the room and wait.10 mins later he walks in and nervously sits on the couch next to you.

August: Wow, I-I idk where to start.

Y/n: I do. How could you leave me. Im pregnant with YOUR baby and you left me. I had to go stay with Victoria cause I had no where to sta--gco

August: I know i'm sorry I should have stayed but the condition I was in. I couldnt take care of the both of y'all. I had to get my life together. I quit the streets and I sat down and started working on some things .

You were speechless and just stood there

August: I will make it up to you. Dinner ? Tonight?

Y/n: Suree

August: I'll be to pick you up.

He gets up and pulls u up along with him. He gives you a hug making you cry. You let go and head out to the car.