Part 25

*Recap* You see blood as you use the bathroom. You come into the hospital and now the doctor is going to tell you what happened.

Doctor: You lost the baby.

You instantly break out in tears. August comes over to hold on to you. The doctor leaves out and you began to cry harder. Your in so much pain. August is just holding on to you lost of words. Moments later the mood has calmed down. You are no longer crying ,but, sitting in shocking. The doctor comes back in with release papers. You sign them and leave out . Your silent the car ride back .

Ni-Ni: Mommy are you ok?

Y/n: Oh yes baby. Did you have fun?

Ni-Ni: She made me cookies !

You look at August and he looks back at Ni-Ni and smiles slightly. You get in the house and you lay in bed.
You stay in bed for a couple of days, while August goes out every night .
It is now Ni-Ni's birthday. You get up to get everything ready. (Over years you and your mom settled things and she is now in your life).
She comes over for her birthday. Later August mom comes in. Her friends from school and their parents come in. August boys come over.
It is now time to sing Happy Birthday . Everyone sits quiet and looks at August. He begins to clear his throat.

August: *sings* Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happpy Birthdaayyy to Ni-Ni. Happy birthday to yooouuuuu. I love you princess.

Everyone claps their hands . She blows out her candles. She sticks her finger in it to taste it and August pushes her head in it. She lifts her head up and throws a piece of cake at him.

August: You lucky it's your birthday.

Ni-Ni: Haha

August licks it off his face. You get up to go get the other cake so everyone can get a piece.  Everyone gets a piece.
Hours past and everyone is leaving out. Ni-Ni wanted to go with your mom so she leaves with her. August goes out with his boys. You clean up and head to sleep. Hours later you hear banging on the door. You check your phone to see what time it is.

*Phone read 4:31 am*

You rush downstairs to hear August yelling

August: Open the damn door y/n.

You open the door and he pushes his way through. You shut the door and look at him.

Y/n: What is a matter with you ? Are you drunk.

August: *tipsy* Does is sound like i'm fucking drunk. Go get me something to eat.

Y/n: No August, you ne--(gco)

August: Did you just tell me no!?

He raises his hand up at you. You hold on to your face and cry .

Y/n: I'm.. i'm sorry..

August: You know what i'm sorry about , you losing our damn child.

He then swings on you leaving a bruise on your arm. You run upstairs and lock the door. You lay in front of the door ,so, he wont get in. You hear him stumping up the stairs. He starts to bang on the door .

August: Let me in!

He continues to bang and try to push it open. He eventually gets tired and passes out on the floor. You were such in shock and cried yourself to sleep.