Part 28

So change of plans, I'm going to continue the story . I didn't know people really liked the story. But, back to it.

It's Aniyah first day at day care and she is scared that she won't make any friends . She gets ready for school while your making breakfast.

Y/n: Come on so I can take you to day care!

She comes down the stairs with a tiara and a pink poofy dress on . You look at her and laugh. She looks at you confused.

Ni-Ni: What mommy?
Y/n: Baby you can't wear that , come on let's go change .
Ni-Ni: NO I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS
Y/n: Ima beat you , don't you ever yell at me . I don't know what you thought ,but, you better change.

August comes out the bathroom

August: Man, don't trip let her wear it
Y/n: Shut up you the reason she spoiled. Ughh come on lil girl.

She sits down to eat her food and you grab her after it she is finished and take her to the car . You come back in to give August a kiss and hurry back out. *moments later* You arrive at the day care. You get out the car and unbuckle No out the back and let her out.

Ni-Ni: Mama I don't want to go

She runs into your arms and hold onto your legs .

Y/n: Baby you have too, it will be ok. You will have fun, meet new friends, and get to take naps.

She looks up at you and smile. She holds on to you tighter .

Ni-Ni: I love you mommy.
Y/n: I love you too.

She walks in nervously and turns to look at you . She waves goodbye and blows a kiss. You get in the car and drive off. You arrive back home and notices August car is gone . You were so tired to even bother to call ,so, you went upstairs and fell asleep.