Part 22

You look up to see your old friend Victoria and gets up and pulls her away from the table .

Y/n: You coming up to my table with my husband and child here . Bitch you must want me to throw these hands again.

Victoria: I just want to say I'm sorry ,  it's been almost 5 years. Shouldn't we keep that in the past.

Y/n: Fuck you, you fucked up your trust. Now leave me and my family out before I let loose.

She opens her mouth to speak ,but, you give her the death stare and she leaves. You return to the table smiling playing it off.

Ni-Ni: Mommy who was that ?

Y/n: Nobody baby finish your food so we can leave.

August looks at you strangely and you mug at him.

August: What's wrong ma?

You pick up Ni-Ni up and stare at August.

Ni-Ni: But, mommie I not done.

Y/n: It's ok .

You walk with her out the restaurant  and head to the car. You put her down to look in your purse for the keys . You Put Ni-Ni in the front and pull up to the front. You see August and he walks up to the door and knocks on the window. You signal your eyes to the back seat . It' getting cold so he gets in. The car was silent the whole ride back. Ni-Ni was sleep so you took her to her rook and went to your room to lay down. August comes in and lays on you.

Y/n: August get the fuck off me

August: *holds on you tight* nah, you needa tell me what's wrong . You making a nigga mad.

You remember about what happened earlier with Victoria. You look at him and put your head down

Y/n: You and Victoria, August I still think about that.

August: Mann, that was years ago. Look you my shorty now , your my wife. No otha female cross my mind but, my Queen and my Princess. I love yall both. Nobody can come between this family bond .

A tear falls from your eyes and he wipes it off. He looks at you with a loving glare. And kisses you on your forehead. You smile

Y/n: Can you get off me now

He rolls off you and lays beside you with his arm on you. Ni-Ni runs in scared.

Ni-Ni: I scared

Y/n: Its okay baby come lay in front of mommy , i gotchu.

She goes back to sleep and moments later you hear August snoring loud. Your just up thinking about your family and how far yall have came. You start to get sleepy and doze off.