Part 20

Y'all are released out the hospital early because y'all both healed fast. Y'all began to walk out the doors of the hospital and you see y'all car parked out in the front.

Y/n: *you point* The car is right over there.
August: Where is ---nvm

August picks up Ni-Ni and walks with her over to the car and puts her in. You get in on the driver side since your left foot was only messed up. He gets in and you drove off.

Y'all arrive back at your home that has been abandoned for weeks.

Y/n: Damn I been missing home.
August: Shid I didn't.
Y/n: Why is that ?
August: Because home is with you ,if you not here I'm missing you. A king need his queen to be in his palace with him.
Y/n: *tear drops* I fucking love you!
August: Shhhh Ni-Ni sleep but i love you too shawty no doubt.

Y'all get out and you pick up Ni-Ni  August goes and opens the door for you to come in. You take Ni-Ni to her room and lay her down in her bed. You leave out her room and shut the door silently behind you. You head to your room to sit down in bed. You look up to see August starring at you .

Y/n: Can I help you?
August: Damn ma don't do that my arm might be a lil fucked up but I can still fuck you up.
Y/n: Boy calm down lol but fr why u keep starring.
August: Cause shawty you so damn beautiful.

You start blushing a little bit and start staring back at him in his eyes. He grabs you by your face and starts kissing you. You come over to him and sit on his lap facing him. Y'all start back kissing and he reaches one of his hands in your shorts rubbing your ass. You look at him with a deep gaze. He slides his hands further up your shorts to rub around your cherry. He slides one of his fingers in and starts fingering you. He leans back still fingering you and slowly rubbing on your booty with his other hand. A couple of slight moans come out and you start back kissing him. He continues to finger you for a while. You're letting off moans while kissing him. Y'all hear a low knock at the door and stop. He pulls his hand out and you get off him.

Ni-Ni: Mommie , Daddy whats going on? Are you guys ok ?
Y/n: Yes baby we're fine . You can go back to bed now.
August: Yeah baby girl we fine.
Ni-Ni: Okay I wuv you
Y/n and August: I love you too

Y'all brush what just happened past y'all and just lay down. It starts getting a little cold so y'all slide under the covers cause it started to get cold. You snuggle up on Augusts chest, both just smiling at each other. Y'all turn on a movie to watch. Within 10 minutes of the movie y'all fall asleep.