Part 5

Doctor: You know that you--(gco)

Y/n: Stop, please don't say it.

August: Let the man finish. Now what were you going to say Doc?

Doctor: Pregnant

August looks at you in shock. You can see the disappointment in his eyes, you just turn to lean your head down.

August: Wait, how can that be.

Doctor: Well when you have unprotected sex, you can get someone pregnant. But if there's any questions, be sure to ring for me.

He turns to the door and walks out, closing the door silently behind him.

August: Y/n I can't do this right now its not good for me to stay i have to go.

Y/n: You just gone leave me while I'm carrying YOUR baby. Wtf!?

August: Im--(gco)

Y/n: No fuck off.

So much emotion built up inside of you, you burst out crying. You snatch your cords off and get up out the bed.

Y/n: Doctor!

The doctor comes in to see you up on your feet.

Y/n: I'm ready to go.

Doctor: Are you sure you're fine?

Y/n: Yep

Barley functioning, you leave out the room crying. You dial your friend Victoria to tell her to come get you.

*phone conversation *

Victoria: Wassup y/n?

You're pacing around crying, trying to find the right words to say. After a few seconds you group yourself together.

Y/n: Can you come pick me up please?

Victoria: What happe--(gco)

Y/n: Im at the hospital just come.

You hang up and began crying even harder than before. Several minutes later you see Victoria entering the building. You couldn't help but to clutch onto her with tears filling your eyes.

Victoria: Omg what's wrong y/n?

Y/n: I'm pregnant and August is leaving me.

She pulls away from you with a angered look in her face.

Victoria: Where the hell this nigga at!?

Y/n: No lets just go now!

She grabs you, helping you into the car. She walks to the other side getting herself and pulls off in a hurry.