Part 15

You arrive to her house and you notice a car that looks familiar to the one you and August own. It was parked in the front of her house. You instantly fill up with more anger. You get out the car speed walking to the door and as you're walking to the door you see August walking out buttoning up his shirt . You run up to him and start yelling and swinging.

Y/n: Wtf is going on here . Huh? You cheating on me with my fucking old best friend huh?

August: Its not lik--(gco)

Y/n: No fuck you!

You punch him in his face and run into the house . You walk to the back and see Victoria with sexy lingerie on.

Y/n: Bitch so wtf

Victoria: Y---(gco)

You grab her by her neck and start punching her face in with your other hand. She flips u over and punches u 2x. August walks in and grabs her off you. You look at him and push him. You grab her back by her hair, punch her making her fall on the floor. You drag her through the house and to her porch.

August: Y/n stop!

Y/n: *in a deep anger my voice* Make me

You let go of her, kicking her 2x in the head, you spit on her and began to walk out the door. August runs up to you holding his sore face.

August: Y/n baby im sorr--(gco)

Y/n: No fuck you... leave me the fuck alone. This is your new home. Go take care of your new bitch. I let you back in, had a beautiful baby girl and this how you treat me? I'd never thought you would've stooped this low. *you laugh* I should've fucking known—(gco)

August: It wasnt--(gco)

Y/n: just shut u- (gco)

August: Why don't you shut the fuck up and listen! I didn't do nun to the damn thot ight. I couldnt stop her because I was raised to not put a hand up to a women. You don't know what happened so shut the hell up.

You stand there starring silent. You start crying. He looks at you mad, realizes your crying and just stares at you.

August: look baby I'm sorry

he gets down on the floor and looks up at you