Chapter 1 = The Meeting

Hi my name is Alex, and this the story of how I fell in love with a mermaid. It's a long
story so I hope you have time. Also if you were wondering the the mermaids name is
Aqua.

It all started when I was throwing rocks in the ocean. I was mad about the grade I got in math and throwing stuff helps me. I threw the rock really far and I heard a someone say, "ow", so I looked around and there was no one. When I look at the ocean I saw a tail splash into the water. I was like " What the heck was that ", I looked around again and in the water I saw a fish human thing swimming the opposite direction.

At home I was thinking she is really cute, but she won't go for me. Then I was like I am the most popular bad boy in school I can get any girl I want, including mythical girls. My mom called me for dinner and all I can think about is the face and tail. Then I agreed that I will see her again tomorrow but first I have to break up with my girlfriend Mia, she is the most popular girl in school. The only thing I worry about is how she is going to take it. The worst is she thinks I made a mistake and still think we are together. I just have to hope for the best.

Sorry this chapter was short the other chapters will be longer it was just that this chapter was short.