Chapter 18 = Last Day

I woke up and it hit me today is the last day Aqua is with me. I can't believe it. She is leaving. We been through so much. I don't want to let go. I stared at Aqua's face, then I looked at her eyes. Then they suddenly flutter open. That was one of the cutest things she done. " Good morning gorgeous." " Good morning handsome." I want to do something special with Aqua. We layed there for a long time staring into each other's eyes.

After about an hour of doing that, I thought about what I am going to do with Aqua. I got up and I told her to stay there. I went down stairs and took a basket. I packed lunch and some candles and flowers. After that I made breakfast. I made eggs, pancakes, and hash browns. I poured some orange juice in two cups and then I hid the basket and called Aqua down.

She came down dressed. She had a sundress on. Her face lit up when she saw the breakfast. She walked toward me and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. We never kissed on the lips. I don't know why. We sat down and ate our breakfast in a comfortable silents. After we ate breakfast I got dressed.

After I got dressed I saw Aqua on the couch with a worried face on. " What's up?" " Nothing." Then I saw a shell on the table next to her. Then all of a sudden the shell vibrates. I was so shocked I didn't know what to say about the shell. Aqua picked up the shell and put it to her ear. She started speaking. " No, but I have a few more hours." She said then I heard from the shell " Come home now or else and I found your mother we locked her up if you wanted to know." " Ok. But I am coming in a few hours." " But you have you crowning at 10:00 so be her at 9:00 and remember if you are anywhere in e ocean you will be brought to me." " Ok dad bye." She put the shell down and saw that I was there. Her worried face went away and a smile appeared.

I took the basket from the closet. I took Aqua's hand and we walked to the car. I put the basket in the back and went to the passengers seat. I opened the car door and helped Aqua to the seat. Then I went to the drivers seat. I seat down and I started to drive.

I drove Aqua to the park. We walked until we found a perfect spot. I opened the basket and took out the blanket. I layed down the blanket and then I took out the plates and cups. Aqua sat down on the blanket. I took out the food I made earlier and the drinks.

After we ate Aqua layed down on the blanket and I put my arm around her.( like in the picture above.) It was about 3:00pm. I had a great idea why not take Aqua on a walk on the beach. I standed up. " Where are you going." Asked Aqua. " On a walk along the beach."

After I packed everything we walked to the car hand and hand. We drove to the beach. We got out and started walking. Then we walked to the dock. When we got to the dock, we sat at the edge. " Remember when we first met. That was a magical day." I said laughing but serious. We stared into each other's eyes for a long time and then I looked at my phone. It was 7:00. Wow time goes by fast. We started into each other's eyes a little longer then we leaned in we were about to kiss.nthen something came out of the water and pulled Aqua in...

-

Hey guys I updated today. THANKS FOR ALL THE READS I AM SO HAPPY HOW MANY READ THIS BOOK HAS!! I will be making a sequel. Vote and comment. Thank you Mwgirl2003 for commenting in this book. Luv you guys!!

❤️Kayla❤️💋💋