Chapter 20 = I Love You

I got up on the dock and yelled " I LOVE YOU AQUA!!!" Then the moon came out and the clouds went away. I could see the stars shining. The wave that was pulling Aqua went away. I jumped back into the water and swam to Aqua. " What happened?" I asked. " I completed my job. You love me. Love exists." Aqua responded. Then all of sudden I kissed her... On the lips. It was so salty and it felt good. I pulled her closer to me. It was the best kiss I ever had. After a long time of kissing we pulled apart. " I really love you." I said. " Right back at you." She said.

Then Mia came up and apologized to Aqua and me for being bad to us. We forgive her. I don't know why.

We decided to get out of the water. We went to a place were no one can see us so Aqua can dry off and turn to human. After she turned into a human. We decided to go to get ice cream.

THE NEXT DAY

Today is the last day of school. I haven't been to school in two weeks but I don't have to make it up because my mom told then me and Aqua were sick. We got to school and everything was normal. Today is a half day because the last day of school is always a half day. Today is kiss day for the students. After school we go to he football field and you kiss you girlfriend or boyfriend. So I am going to do that with Aqua but she does not know it. I didn't do it with Mia because I never really wanted to so we would go to my place and watch a movie.

After the half day we went to the field some people were there already. Me and Aqua sat on the bleachers. I placed her on my lap. She smiled at me. Then I started kissing her. It was beautiful. I have to say it was the best year of my life. I pulled away. " I am having an amazing time falls in love with a mermaid." I said whispering in her ear.

-

THIS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!