Chapter 9= First Day of School Part 2

STILL AQUA'S POV

Mia pinned me to the wall and said " Stay away from my boyfriend or else." Then Alex turned around and saw me. He started running to me. The bell rang, so now we are late so we will have to explain this to he science teacher which is also the math teacher. So like I was saying Alex was running toward me. We pushed Mia out of the way and held me in his arms.

ALEX'S POV

I saw Aqua pinned to the wall and I ran to her then the bell rang , but I didn't care. I pushed Mia out of the way and I held her in my arms like she was my sister or one of my best friends that are girls. Mia looked at me with a face expression that tells me why her. Mia sashed away, I hate when she sashes it makes me feel like she is mean which she is but like more of a mean popular girl. I asked Aqua is she was ok. She said yes. Then we headed to science. It ended up the the teacher saw the whole thing and she didn't mark us tardy.

After science we headed to study hall. I was so happy it was study hall I can talk to Aqua and help her with the homework. By help I mean do. She probably won't know anything about what we are doing in class. We went in the classroom and we sat in a seat. We took out our math homework and it turns out Aqua is amazing at math she helped me at the math homework. After we finished math we took out science I finished science in class but Aqua had one more question. I helped Aqua with the problem and then the bell rang. LUNCH TIME !!!!

At lunch I sat with Aqua away from my friends. We got lunch and I got water for both of us. The weird thing was that Aqua put salt in his water. When we finished our lunch we had 20 more minutes of lunch. It was silent until Aqua said " So, I have to prove to my dad that love exists that is why he let me become a human." I was silent. I had no comment. Then Aqua put her hand on mine and gazed into my eyes. That me comfortable for some reason. Then I said " What kind of love?" The she said " Well my dad said I have to fall in love with a person." In my head was like yes I can prove to her love exists, I can be that person. We gazed into each other's eyes again and then the bell rang. Next period is seminar( seminar is computers that is what we call it in my school.)

When we got to seminar I had to make up a last name for Aqua because that is how they seat everyone. My last name is Gonez so Aqua's last name should Gonezlas. We will sit right next to each other. I introduced Aqua to the seminar teacher and we took our seat. The rest of seminar was me helping Aqua, but we had a moment were we gazed in each other's eyes. While we did that I thought about Aqua I want her to be my girlfriend. She needs to prove to her dad that love exists and I can show her dad that. The bell rang and we headed out.

We went to social studies. I love and hate social studies it just is fun sometimes. I introduced Aqua to the teacher like I did all today. We took notes and at the end we talked. Aqua and I talked about the love thing some more until the bell rang. We packed up and walk all the way across school to get to the buses. I showed Aqua our bus slot and then got on the bus and sat in a 2 seater.

The whole bus ride was me and Aqua gazing into each other's eyes but there was on moment we I had a feeling someone was watching me. Like there is a lot of people on the bus, but this felt like someone going to kill me stare. I turned around and saw Mia and her friends staring at me like I made her even more mad. I just ignored her and went back the gazing in Aqua's eyes. Then we got off the bus.

While we were walking I thought that I will ask her to be my girlfriend in a special place of mine. We walked in and I told Aqua " Put you book bag in your room and me me in the front yard. I put my book bag down and I sat on the stairs outside. I heard the door close and looked around. I walked to the side of the house were the fence is. I opened the fence and went to the love seat and sat Aqua down. Around the love seat is flowers and the love seat is a swing. I sat down next to her and started talking I said " Aqua, when I first saw you I thought you were amazing, that is why I am going to ask you this" I was cut off my someone yelling and I turn around and see...

__________________________________________________

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and this book. Please comment on what you think will happen next and if you have an idea for this book. If you know anyone that would like to red this book tell then and I am going to be writing fan fiction if you have anyone for me to write fan fiction about comment. And I just wanted to say what me name is because u guys read my book so you should know my name. My name is Kayla. And last please VOTE!!!!