Chapter 17 = 6th Day Part 3

Why does everything happen to me. Am I That bad. It is 9:45 at night and tomorrow is the 7th day. I don't want to lose Aqua. I struggled to get out. Mia really knows how to tie nots. Mia left a long time ago and it is just me and Aqua in a abandoned warehouse, where no one can find us. I struggled some more. Then I remembered my grandma tied nots all the time. I looked at the not closely then I found how to untie it. I untied it and then went to Aqua to untie hers. We got up and then we decided to plan what we would do.

After an hour of planing we figured out our plan. We hopped in the car and I started driving to Mia's house.

When we got at Mia's house, I ding dong on the doorbell. Mia answered it and had an anger confused face on. " I got away and well I was too late Aqua already died." I said looking at the ground. I am a good actor. She lifted my chin and said " It had to be done." I walked in the house and sat on the couch. " Hey Mia I was wondering if we can go on a walk?" " Yah Alex lets go on a walk." I looked through Mia's window and saw Aqua ready to go. I took Mia's hand and we walked outside.

When we got to where Aqua was hiding I face Mia I gave a her a big hug. I saw that she enjoyed it. I faced her to where Aqua was hiding and Aqua bursted out and shot something at her. Something magical. Mia fell down to the floor and me and Aqua put her in the car and we headed to the dock.

We unloaded Mia and dragged her to the end of the dock. Then we throw her in the water. Then she sunk to the ground. Me and Aqua hugged each other for a long time. I know it was kinda mean what we did to Mia but Mia tried to kill Aqua.

It is 11:30 and both Aqua and I are tried. We got in my car and headed home. Since it is aqua's last day I decide we should slope together. We got in the bed and I wrapped my arms around her. She wrapped her arms around me and then I went in a peaceful sleep dreaming about Aqua.

-

Sorry I have not updated in a long time. I was really busy. Today I have half day so maybe I will update today. Also I have spring break next week and I am staying home soon will be available. Last thing is about the sequel, I am going to delay the sequel for a little bit because it is hard to write two books at once but I will start the book but I might not publish it. Luv you guys.

❤️Kayla❤️💋💋