Chapter 14 = Kidnapp Part 2

I was about to say what my answer is when suddenly I got a good I idea. " My answer is..." All of a sudden I kick Mia's leg and the other girls and I untie Aqua really quickly and I picked up Aqua, because she does not run that fast, and I started running. I ran out of the place and put Aqua in the passengers side of e car and I went in the drivers seat and closed the door and locked the car so mis wound not get us. I looked at Aqua while I breathed heavy. " Are you ok?" I asked. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She rolled up her sleeve and there was cuts on it. I looked shocked and I was. " Mia hurt you?" I asked. " Not really, when her took me her nails kept on digging into my skin." She said. I laughed in my head because Mia did that to me all the time. I started the car and headed home.

We got home and we went in the house. In my head I thought... Today is Aqua 3 day. I was sad. I think I looked sad bc Aqua asked me what is wrong. "Nothing" I lied to her obviously. I was hungry like always so I got something to eat. It was 6:30 at night so I asked Aqua if she wanted to watch a movie. And she said yes so I picked out a movie. I picked out a horror movie so when she gets scared she will go to me.

We got popcorn and candy and the movie. I picked one on Netflix. I got blankets and we sat on the couch and stated the movie.

After e movie it was 9:00 so we went up stairs. I put on music. I let her pick. She picked a Little Too Much by Shawn Mendes. I listened to music until 10:00. Aqua got tired so I tucked her in and I went to my room and went on all my social apps. I went on Pinterest last. I was on Pinterest for a hour and then I went to bed.

___________________

Sorry this chapter is short I have like no time to update and my mom does not want me to be to much on my iPad so when I am on it my friends text me and I go on Pinterest. There will be like two more chapter and then I think I am done with this book. If we get up to 300 views I will make a squeal. If you want to follow me on Pinterest my username is Kayla F or Hersheyk628. Luv you guys!!

❤️Kayla❤️💋💋