Chapter 46

Anastasia Rayne

Two red lines appeared on the tiny stick.

Pregnant written across the little screen.

Twenty two pregnancy tests all positive.

My hands started to shake. I felt my heart thumping in my chest fighting to jump out. My breath hitched in my throat, nothing came out. I was pregnant with his child and he hated my guts.

The last stick dropped on the hotel's bathroom floor alongside my body as my knees finally gave up. Tear drops fell down my cheeks.

I had a baby growing inside of me. A new innocent life, our child.

I felt all kinds of feelings rushing through my vein in full force making my head dizzy, eyes blurry and suddenly I wanted threw up to get rid of the nerve. What the fuck was I supposed to do? I could barely take care of myself let alone a child. I was scared. Frightened to fuck this baby's life up staining its life with my horrible way of living.

I didn't have a single maternity bone in me.

Its father made it clear he never wanted to see my face ever again or he would rip me apart with his bare hands. He walked away to save himself and his family not knowing he was about to have his own, leaving me scared and completely alone.

" What the fuck am I going to do? "

I touched my stomach and suddenly like magic existed, I felt a little less torn like all was fine. I wasn't sure how was I going to do this but somehow I knew it was all going to be better with this little one beside me and we were going to be just fine together.

My heart burst in disbelief and thoughts became all fuzzy, I couldn't think straight. We might have never planned this but the fact that the life growing inside of me was made out of love and that this was a symbol of the love between him and I amazed me. This child was conceived by our love. And, I was going to do the right thing.

Little one and I would be fine right next to each other.

" Fuck. I think I love you already and I'm not even sure if that's possible. Your mother and love don't mix well together but I guess you're an exception, little one. " I chuckled dryly while wiping my tears away.

Thinking back to all those time I consumed alcohol my heart almost dropped to my stomach as guilt hit me full force, I didn't know. Without any further thought I put my shades on and rushed to the hospital, the one where there was no Eden Salvatore.

I listened to every little things the doctor said carefully not wanting to miss even a bit of tiny detail. I was two months pregnant. The baby was conceived in Italy on our first date making my heart ached even more longing for its father. He was supposed to be here standing next to me holding my hands while he fired the doctor with hundred of questions and told me everything was going to be fine.

Clutching the sonogram tightly between my palm, I dialed his number with shaky hand. He might want nothing to do with me but he deserved to know about this baby and our child needed its father.

I desperately wanted him into be there in his or her life because I understood the longs to have your father. I would never wish for my child to go through what I went through.

My heartbeat picked up with every passing beeps, no answer. He didn't pick up. So, I left him a voicemail with a simple I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father. Call me. Still no response. Three days after that I tried texting him and sending him endless emails. Still nothing. A day before I decided to leave London I wrote him a handwritten letter and mailed it to his house hoping he would finally respond.