Chapter 35

Nicholas Salvatore

She put her hands on each side of my face and the room faded away as I got lost deeper and deeper into those hazel eyes. I had never gotten lost in a kiss before until the moment I tasted her lips, alcohol mixed with cinnamon and a hinge of strawberry had never tasted more amazing. The taste of her sweet kiss still lingered on my lips liked she never left.

I kissed her and I swore I saw the next sixty years of my life. Her kiss burned me alive and her touch was liked lightning striking across my skin.

And, when she left I had never felt colder in my life. I couldn't describe exactly how I felt but it's not quite right without her. So, I was willing to do about anything to bring her back into my arms.

" I told you to fucking find her. " I grunted punching the useless piece of shit.

I watched him groaning in pain as his blood oozed out of his flesh but I didn't care, in fact I kept punching him until I felt my knuckles ripping apart mixing my blood with his.

" She's been missing for days. I gave you one bloody job. " I hissed kicking the bastard.

" I told you I will fucking kill you myself if you failed me and you did. So, tell me are you ready to die a slow death? "

Killing my own men was not my thing. In fact, I believed that it was the most stupidest thing to do. The men in our mafia were family and even if they made mistakes, killing them off still seemed like destructing your own kingdom and king wasn't supposed to kill their soldiers.

But, god the anger building inside my vein and blood boiling hot in my body were uncontrollable. They couldn't do their jobs right and when they failed I got pissed off and when I was pissed, people tended to die under my hands.

It seemed like my ability to think and sanity left me the same time she did.

So, I took a dagger from the back of my back pocket grazing it lighting on his left ear until I pressed harder making the sharp blade of shiny silver cut deep into his flesh so slowly that he screamed out in pains. I watched the flesh fell upon my palm a moment later and then I tossed his ear to the ground along with the dagger before I turned back to him ready to start my next sick trick.

Torturing people used to calm me down. Watching people crying in pain used to ease my nerves and my angers because I was a fucking psychopath. I enjoyed what I did everyday.

However, right now I felt like my life was falling apart. The burning rage building inside me never left no matter how much I tried to. But, no feeling in this world could to the ache I felt inside my chest every time her hazel eyes flashed across my mind.

" What's so hard about finding a little girl, hm? " I asked slicing off his finger with my new found toy.

He screamed louder in my ears which seemed to only satisfy me even more, somehow taking my mind off of her a bit. I was definitely losing my shits because torturing my own men for a small distraction from her was a fucking low blow, even for me.

" Fuck. Nico you need to calm down. Take a deep breath or something. " my brother said pulling the guy out of grasp.

The man gasped out in relief but didn't dare raised his bloodied face to meet my eyes. I scoffed under my breath nodding my head at his direction. It was all he needed to get up and hurried out of the room limping the hell away from me.

" You're telling me to take a deep breath? It feels like my insides are being ripped out. "

I turned London upside down to find her. I was willing to burn every inches of England to the ground if it meant I could have her in my arms once. Still nothing she disappeared into the surface of the earth so I searched outside my home country. I sent men everywhere all over the bloody world and yet no one saw a glint of my Ana.