Chapter 25

Nicholas Salvatore

Twenty four was not my year. This had to be the worst fucking birthday in my entire existence.

I found myself back in square one as I watched the brunette beauty gracefully glided her way around the room in black everything looking like a fucking goddess she was. If she was beautiful yesterday, she was beyond beautiful right now. She had to be the most beautiful creature on earth and the perfect definition of a walking seduction.

Eyes followed her everywhere she went. She captured all men attentions bewitching them to be star struck without even trying.

Her hair flowed down to her waist liked the waves of the ocean, the chandelier dimmed on her head making it looked like golden silk glistening against the sun and I just wanted to run my fingers through it all day. Her creamy arms covered in black all lace glove. Her face prettier than yesterday bare off make up with a glossy full lips, the lips I still taste in my mouth.

And then there was her dress. That fucking dress, don't even get me started on the damn dress because it should be illegal. I just wanted to rip it off her and burn it in front of her eyes. The slit of the dress went so high that it showed all of her never ending leg and she just had to wear the fucking garter. It took everything in me to not just take her out of here and hide her in my room forever.

I was this close to murder every motherfuckers in this room who had laid an eye on her.

" You're staring at her. Again. " the annoying voice of my best friend hit my ears. I sighed in frustration before turning my head and taking my eyes off her.

" I simply gazed over that direction and she just happens to be there. " I said sipping my champagne.

Matteo smirked taking a sip of his own. " The same direction five times in a row? "

I needed something stronger than champagne to survive tonight. Walking with a boner was difficult enough and now I had to deal with him.

" Do you realize that you look a certain way every time you see her? " he asked glancing at her direction, his eyes scanning her up and down so I narrowed my eyes at the bastard.

" You look at her like you're looking at the most beautiful piece of art in the room. " he cleared his throat finally turning back to me.

A piece of art? Mona Lisa got nothing on Anastasia.

" I have been watching her like a fucking creep I am all night. And, she never spare me a single glance. " I admitted downing my champagne, my eyes followed her around the room as she made her way to a small group of guys from my high school.

I was so going kill people at my own birthday party.

" I don't blame her. I meant kissing the nurse was a pretty shitty move. " my brother said as he came up to us.

Matteo widened his eyes in surprise while I cocked an eyebrow at Elliot. How did he know? Did she know?

And then it all dawn on me. I fucked up. She saw that. Everything made sense now, that explained how she basically talked to every single people in the room but me, the birthday boy. Fuck, I didn't even get a bloody happy birthday from her. She had been avoiding me since I came back from the hospital. She even went as far as having a sleepover with Bella last night.

She was pissed all right.

The kiss with the nurse was nothing more than an experiment.

For the first time in my life, a kiss from a girl made my world crumbled underneath her feet. One kiss from her and I was hooked, totally addicted. I knew then, no one could ever made me feel such sparks. The moment I drew back from her lips and looked into those same hazel eyes I couldn't help wanting another taste so I slammed my lips right back on hers that was when I knew I would follow her to the end of earth.