Chapter 4

Anastasia Rayne

Anastasia Rayne

The cold material of my red satin dress clanged to my body liked a second skin showing off my whole figure and all the curves I had worked hard for. I fixed the spaghetti stripes of the dress adjusting it on my shoulders before putting on a black killer heels.

My hair was curled and let down loosely to my waist, and face bared with no trace of makeup except the blood red lipstick painted to my lips.

I strapped a gun into my inner thigh and another blade just in case I got caught. Collecting my clutch along side the invitation I had taken from none other than the birthday boy, I was ready to go into the home full of lions.

I had made sure that I would be the last one to get into the party without anyone behind me and when everyone was already inside. Just so that I could get through the security or killed them easier without people knowing.

" Sorry ma'am, we have to check you first before you can go in. " the tall bodyguard in front of the gate cleared his throat as I tried to enter.

I watched him carefully and then walked towards him slowly swaying my hips in the process, my legs exposed from the long slit of my dress. His eyes scanned my whole body with lust, jaw slightly dropped and tongue licking his lower lips. Men.

" This thin layered dress is the only thing I have on, no weapons, no hidden objects and  nothing underneath. " I smiled trailing my hands down my curves.

" We still have to check, ma'am. " the guard gulped.

So, you wanted it the hard way huh. I mentally cursed in my head while walking even closer to him. My body pressed slightly against his, I could feel his shaking hands brushed on my body searching for some sort of hidden object but was stopped when I took the gun from the back of his pocket and knocked him out.

I walked through the gate leaving the guard laying on the ground with an annoyance expression on face. Even more guards were standing inside the gate and then more at the front door making me sighed in frustration, this was going to be a very long night.

After, almost half an hour of me getting through each and every security systems the family had set up, I was finally inside the extravagant ball.

Everyone stared, all the guys gasped at the sight of me, I was turning heads as I walked deeper into the place but I paid no mind toward any of them. I had my eyes set on a certain someone since I was first entered the ball, the soon to be Don of the Italian-British-Spanish Mafia, the almighty man who basically owned the world.

Nicholas Salvatore stood tall in his powerful glory wearing deaths and blood liked it was his signature cologne. I watched each and every moves he made, the way his grey eyes scanned the room, the way his lips touched his champagne glass, how his muscles tensed and relaxed.

" Do you know the man? " the middle aged bartender asked as I took a seat on the high stool in front of the bar stand.

" Hm. Know him? "

" I tried to kill his father twice last week, seduced his younger brother three days ago, and drugged his little sister last night. " I hummed casually leaning my shoulders toward the bar stand not taking my eyes off the new Don.

Taking the glass of red wine into my hand, I began walking toward my tonight target. The closer I got the faster my heart thumped against my chest. The man was a greek god up close, his figure would have made me swooned right then and there but he was enemy, I needed to get a grip of myself or else my plan would have crumbled and my grandma would be in great danger.

" I apologize for my clumsiness. " I mumbled softly after I accidentally bumped into his side.

He turned his gaze sideways in annoyance as if he was ready to shoot me but got suck in his own breath as he stared at me scanning my body up and down.

A small smirk made its way to his lips while he stood there shamelessly eye fucking me probably thinking that I would be his new dessert for the night.

" Nicholas Salvatore. " he smirked offering me a hand which I confidently took.

" I go by the name Stassie Rayne. " I returned the smirk knowing I had succeed trapping the player.

I couldn't help but admire the creation of god himself. He must have taken his time creating this man because bloody hell was he hot. His jaw line was the kind that made you wanted to ran your through it, his lips were the pair that made you licked yours dying to kiss it. It was safe to say that Nicholas Salvatore was the sexiest man alive, or at least in my eyes.

Trouble had never looked to god damn fine before.

" Look like you have stained my tux with your red wine, amore. " Nicholas smirked stealing the glass from my hand bringing it to his lips not taking his eyes off me.

I eyed his stained dress shirt carefully before taking his tie out into my hand dragging him after me with a small smile playing on my lips. The lion was in my trap.

" Let's go somewhere more private and take care of that, shall we? " and just liked that he followed me liked a lost puppy.

We both entered the restroom at the end of the hall away from all the people and the crowded party. And, the mighty Nicholas took no time slamming my body against the nearest wall after locking the door.

His hot breath fanned my neck making my inside all fluttered and bothered, no men had ever made me feel this way before. He wrapped my legs around his waist pressing me against the wall. His mouth and tongue torturing my neck. I felt a hand went up the slit of my dress snapping me out of my daze thought. He roamed my thigh caressing it up and down making me high on his touch.

This man was much more of a distraction, he was making me feel things that could ruin my mission, and I couldn't let that happened.

I looked into his eyes as he did to mine both getting lost in the moment or so I thought. His grey eyes held so much darkness, even darker than any brown eyes I had seen.

" Remind me to kill my men for not finding this. " his hand roamed into my inner thigh touching the cold silver pistol I had snuck into the ball.

I hitched my breath in shock, he was now invading personal space by this point. This needed to end as soon as possible before he ended me. I had just underestimated the future Don.

I slipped my legs off his waist creating a small gown on his lips. With one arm lazily wrapped around his neck, I switched position, this time slamming him into the wall. I took no time taking out my hidden blade pressing it to his neck with a small smile on face.

" Nice to know u will never stab my back but my neck, baby. " he chuckled sexily into my ears. This guy was impossible.

" In your soft spot, baby. My father always said to go for the kill, a slit in the throat works like a charm. " I said smirking.

A wicked grin played on his lips making my eyebrows furrowed in confusion slightly taken back by his action.

And, before I knew it he had the gun he had taken from my thigh pressed against my head. Shit.

" Look like we both have something in common. My father also told me to always go for the kill, a bullet straight into the skull. " he whispered dangerously into my ears.

And then I welcomed darkness liked my old friend.

➺ ✿ ➻