Chapter 7

Anastasia Rayne

I cursed him. I cursed his whole existence. Men liked him deserved to die and then rot in burning hell.

Nicholas Salvatore the devil himself had left me in his room ten hours ago, my hand cuffed and my body chained to his motherfucking bed. His door was locked and windows closed shutting me out from the world.

" I will fucking strangle that man next time I see him. " I said to myself.

I was pissed beyond hungry and thirsty. I was slowly losing my mind. Everywhere I turned all I could see was black, everything was black from the wall to the furniture and to his soul.

I suddenly heard the door knob turned making me snapped my head toward the black door. To my surprise the one and only Eden Salvatore walked into the room with a tray in his hand and a first aid kit box in the other.

I watched him in silence as he set the food tray on the bed next to me alongside the box before starting to unlock the chain from my body.

" Does your brother know? " I asked expecting for a silence in return.

I did my research this guy didn't like talking or any species beside his family. Unlike his player brothers Eden was known as the saint one who kept to himself. Maybe not so saint as he murdered people too but still.

" Of course he knows. Nico sent me here. Do I look like I want to be here? " he asked rolling his eyes at me.

" Okay damn. " I said raising my now free hands in surrender.

" Eat while I stitch your wound. " he ordered as he started to unwrap the bandages I had wrapped myself this morning.

I nodded my head and started eating. I didn't have to be told twice because I was hungry as fuck. At least the ruthless bastard had some audacity to give me food.

" Do you know what you're doing? " I hissed in pain as he started to rub alcohol on my wound.

I prayed to god he would not have to stitch or see the wounds where his brother marked me.

" I don't know. I bought my way into med school. " Eden said.

The irony of a doctor who murdered people at night.

But, a doctor? Him as a doctor? Good God blessed his patients because I could see this guy telling his patients to suck it up when they told him they were in pain.

I thought the file were lying when it said the Don third son was going to medical school.

" Are you sure you want to be a doctor? " I asked while shoving more food into my mouth.

The boy was so engrossed with his job that he seemed to not have heard me. Or maybe he was just ignoring my presence.

" I'm trying to have a conversation with you. " I huffed in annoyance.

" And, I'm trying to avoid it. Please shut up before I stitch your mouth. " he grunted not looking at me.

I was never ignored by men. My father had taught me how to get their attention and lured them into my trap. I knew exactly how to seduce and then destroy them, I had learned the art of seducing since I was a kid.