五 | CHAPTER FIVE

Previously

She was shy to meet Hikaru, Tsukiko, and the twins, but they treated her just like family.

"You miss you parents?" Hikaru asked. Y/n nodded tears falling down her cheeks. Hikaru pulled her in for a hug. "I do too," he said. All her brothers and sisters. Hikaru, Tsukiko, Miwa and Izumi, all lost their families in the Great Flame. Except, Hikaru witnessed his parents' death by Black Lotus in person.

"I'm glad I met you and the others," y/n whispered starting to fall asleep.

"Same here," Hikaru mumbled looking at the sky. "Imouto."

"𝐀𝐖𝐄, do you have to go?" Miwa whined

"𝐀𝐖𝐄, do you have to go?" Miwa whined. She held onto y/n's waist preventing the girl from walking. 

"Unfortunately yes, I have to be there when master announces who participates in the games,"  y/n replied. Miwa pouted upset.  y/n bent down to her level. "It's ok, this isn't the last time you'll see me." 

"Right", Miwa cheered. Tsukiko walked up to the two holding a backpack. Jo flew behind her.

"I packed your bag and a few snacks for the trip back." Tsukiko smiled warmly giving y/n the bag.

"Thanks Tsuki-chan," y/n thanked giving her a hug.

"Kick ass," Tsukiko whispered in her ear. Yoshima, Hikaru, and Izumi finally arrived. Izumi ran at y/n giving her a hug. 

"Good luck y/n-nee," he mumbled into her dress. She ruffled his hair.

"Come on. You guys are acting like when I left for Fairy Tail the first time," y/n joked making Izumi smile. He let her go and Hikaru walked up. He gave y/n a hug kissing the top of her head.

"Good luck, kick ass," he mumbled into her hair. Y/n nodded. Y/n walked in front of Sensei. They both bowed. No words were exchanged. 

"Come on Jo," y/n said. Jo flew after her. They started down the trail away from the guild. 

"Bye y/n-nee! Bye Jo!" Miwa and Izumi yelled. 

"Bye y/n-chan!" Tsukiko waved.