四 | CHAPTER FOUR

Previously...

'I'll give you everything I have.' Each dragon slayer looked at y/n. She was smiling and laughing with Lucy and Wendy. Their hearts thumped seeing that smile.

They already knew that they would be competing with each other for her affection, but each dragon slayer was determined to make her his. 

The next day

The next day

"𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏, I have a special announcement to make," Makarov said. Y/n was drinking smoothie when the master stood on the table. "I'd like everyone to recognize our new guild master."

Macao smiles. "Not you," Wakaba scolded.

"Please congratulate our fifth guild master, Gildarts Clive." Instead of Gildarts, it was Mira. She smiled sweetly. "W-where's Gildarts?" Master exclaimed.

"He left but wanted me to give you this." Mira handed master a letter.

𝘼𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧,
𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙭𝙪𝙨 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙧 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙙.

Laxus' eyes widened in shock. The Thunder Legion cheered and Freed started crying.

𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙, 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙮/𝙣 𝙡/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙨 𝙎-𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨.

Next, y/n's eyes widened. "S-class?" She muttered, her cheeks turning red.

"Yay! Jo Jo is happy for y/n," Jo cheered.

"Good for you y/n-nee," Romeo smiled.

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙫 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙖𝙞𝙡.

"But-" Gramps started to tear up.