| OVA SPECIAL

"𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋?" Erza asked

"Is there one nearby?" Lucy questioned, getting excited. 

"It's a summer resort known all throughout Fiore," Levy informed. 

"Ryuuzetsu Land!" y/n interrupted cheerfully.

"We gotta go for sure," Natsu said.

"Since it's so damn hot," Gray added.

"Aye sir!"

y/n's eyes glimmered with mischief and she looked towards Hikaru. "Hey, nii-san."

"Hm?"

"WW."

Time skip to pool

Ryuuzetsu Land. A pool/ water park (whichever you prefer) with fast slides and an aquarium. 

"We're here!" Lucy exclaimed. Her, Erza and Wendy all wore bikinis, but the two older girls' large breasts and curves differentiated them from little Wendy.

"It's so big!" Wendy says. Erza stretched. 

"This feels great."

"Amazing!" Lucy awed. "Even though it's nighttime, there are so many people here."

"This place seems to be famous all over Fiore," Erza confirmed.

"They've managed to build quite an awesome place within those seven years!" Wendy exclaimed. The three walked past the Strauss sisters. Mira smiled sweetly while Lisanna worried.

"Erza, have your wounds healed already?"

"Well, that's Erza for you," the older Strauss smiled.

"Check it out!" Natsu yelled. "A water train!" In the pool, there was a train driving around the pool. Natsu thought it was fun until his motion sickness kicked in a second later.

"Why the hell did you get on?" Droy asked.

"Please don't get that glittery stuff in the water," Jet said.

"As usual, he doesn't think about the consequences at all," Gray stated with his arms folded.

Laki and Kinana sat on the edge of the pool together. "Paying for a swimsuit that intentionally exposes a large part of your body to danger..." Laki started. "I wonder what goes through the minds of some people."

"You say that, but that's a pretty daring swimsuit, Laki," Kinana pointed out. The glasses wearing purplette posed, winking.

"It's a marvel that will capture one man after another and make it rain blood!" Kinana sweatdropped. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asked her friend.

'Ah, Gray-sama, look this way~' Juvia thought, peaking around the corner. 'I took a lot of effort selecting it for a day like this.' She fidgeted, blushing while pushing out her breasts that was held back by the purple polka dotted  (̶I̶ s̶w̶e̶a̶r̶ i̶ n̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ t̶y̶p̶e̶d̶ d̶o̶t̶t̶o̶r̶e̶ [̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ g̶e̶n̶s̶h̶i̶n̶]̶)̶ bikini she wore. 'Actually, I always carry it with me in case. I couldn't show it to him during training camp, but please look at this cute swimsuit and Juvia who's wearing it.'