| 𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 - 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘.

(AUTHOR'S?) VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

When I say its important...it means its REALLY important. 
Anyways, thank you very much for choosing to read this story. I appreciate it- wait no it's supposed to be " The ORIGINAL AUTHOR will appreciate it." 

Speaking of original author, this story is originally from TranquilNinja. Before you start pointing fingers at me for plagiarism (not saying that you guys will) , I want to clear up this misunderstanding. 

I went ahead to post this story on Wattpad WITH the author's permission. I asked for permission using my Quotev account. The author gave me the green-light and bOoM here you go-- you found it. THIS is the book :) 

I have no idea why I'm writing this note when I have already posted like uh- 14 chapters? But I felt this was important. (I'm such a dummy to write this after like- *sigh*) Readers who have read the 14 chapters or so, a very big thank you. People have been giving positive feedback on this book be it leaving a message on my profile, commenting after the end of the chapter or whatever. Thank you so much, really. The author will be delightful. :)

If you like this book, go follow the original author, NOT me (though I do appreciate the number of followers I have because...I'm lonely human on this earth with not that many friends or whatsoever.) *gets slapped by my best friend* As I was saying... the author HAS MANY amazing stories you should read, it's simply- amazing :D 

#chefskiss #veryslay

Okay thanks bye! <3 (I'm sorry if I sounded rude- I just wanted to show how important this is- Love yall xoxo)