三| CHAPTER THREE

[Image is your outfit]

Previously...

"You got guts kid." Before Twilight Ogre could attack, they were attacked themselves, by a sword, fire and ice.

Tears started filling Romeo's eyes. There stood the Tenrou team. Natsu in front smiled his usual grin. "Hey guys, we're home." 

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the Tenrou team had been back for only fifteen minutes, everyone's mood was instantly better

"You mean to tell me, you two are married?!" Erza asked in disbelief. 

"Yep. Alzack was so flustered when I proposed," Bisca said smiling. 

"Do you have any kids?" Carla asked.

"Yeah. A daughter named Asuka." Alzack held up a picture.

"She's really cute. She reminds me of Wendy," Pantherlily commented. Wendy, who was near, heard him and got upset. She was already upset Reedus' future picture her.

"We lost a lot of members over the years," Macao said having a drink with Makarov.

"Well, we'll just have to work our way back up," Makarov replied. The guild was already back to its normal self. Erza was still upset about missing Alzack and Bisca's wedding. Jet and Droy were happy that Levy was back. No one believed that Gildarts is Cana's father. Natsu and Romeo were talking about how Romeo was learning fire magic from ex-elemental four member Totomaru from Phantom Lord. 

"We did get an interesting member while you guys were gone," Macao said. Makarov raised an eyebrow. "She's really bubbly. She's probably the reason we kept going for this long." 

Before Makarov could ask who, the guild doors opened. Y/n walked in, an irritated look on her face. Jo flew on after her, with a guilty look on her face. Everyone stopped and looked at the unfamiliar girl to the Tenrou team. Natsu stepped in front of her. 

"Who are you?" He growled. Y/n ducked under his arm and walked up to Macao. 

"You didn't tell me, why?" She asked hurt. Macao sighed.

"I didn't want you to stress too much about it." Y/n mentally rolled her eyes.