十一 | CHAPTER ELEVEN

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 to Day Two of the Grand Magic Games

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 to Day Two of the Grand Magic Games. I'm your host Chapati and joining me is Mr. Yajima," Chapati yelled, giving y/n an even bigger headache. "Our special guest today is Jason from Sorcerer Weekly." 

"Cool!" Jason cheered.

"Are you ok y/n?" Mira asked.

"Nyaa!" y/n replied, laying her head on the balcony railings. Mira and Juvia giggled. "I feel like shit," y/n mumbled. making Mira and Juvia laugh harder. 

"Today's competition is Chariot. This competition consists of reaching the goal without falling off from the connected chariots," Chapati explains. "The race will take place in the city of Crocus. Who will be the first team to reach back Domus Flau?" 

Everyone was shocked at the sight before them. Moving at a snail's pace, Natsu, Sting and surprisingly, Gajeel, all moved sickly across the moving chariot.

"Why the hell did we send Flame Brain out here?" Gajeel asked, irritated.

"You know Natsu," Erza simply said. "Once he's made up his mind, there's no changing it."

"Trailing at the back is Fairy Tail A's Natsu. Next to him is Fairy Tail B's Gajeel and even Sabertooth's Sting. All three of them are moving like molasses," Chapati commented. 

"All three dragon slayers seem to have a common weakness of motion sickness," Yajima said.

"Ngh, what the hell is happening to me?" Gajeel groaned.

"What's happening to Gajeel?" Pantherlily asked.

"Stop copying Natsu," Happy cried.

"Even the guy from Sabertooth," Levy said in shock.

"Who knew Sting-kun's only weakness would be revealed like this," Lector stated sadly.

"Fro thinks so too!"

"Let's take a look at the others shall we? In the lead is Raven Tail's Kurohebi (Black snake). And behind him is Blue Pegasus' Ichiya, Lamia Scale's Luka, and Mermaid Heel's Risley. A little farther back is Quatro Cerberus' Bacchus."