🎆Date Night🎇 (Error x The bad guys)

Just saying this is gonna be a lot of changing POVs cuz like-
6 men-
In a relationship-
:p
I'm sorry if you don't think this is how the characters act-
Warning:
•Karen and Linda
__________________________________________

<Nightmares POV>

Heh, it's date night.
This is actually our first date, all the other times we went killing and destroying, and they kinda counted like dates but this was an actual date that we all decided on.

I think it's gonna be fun, we were now just sitting and waiting for everyone to be mentally ready. Because everyone else was over excited for the date-

Killer - WOOOOOO!!!! Date Nighhhhtttttt!!!

Horror - Yesssssss!!!! So much foood to eeaaaattttt!!!!

Killer - YEESSS!!! POPCORN!!

Horror - COTTON CANDYYYYY!!!

Dust - Guys chill,

Cross - ye guys were all excited but chill,

*Horror and Killer exited noises in the background*

Dust - Cross stop being a mom,

Cross - *offended noises* I AM NOT A MOM! DUDE!!

Dust - heh~ sure honey,

I was watching them with Error on my lap, heh he was sure the smallest one in the group. I mean Killer was the second shortest, then Dust and Cross were about the same so size, and so were me and Horror. Anyway Error seemed also very excited for the date but tried to not show it, pfff cute.

<Errors POV>

We've all were so exited we decided to pick different outfits to where, just to look cuter. Well I was gonna look the cutest but still!

I wore a black shirt with stripes on it, as well as a bit ripped black pants and my blue coat around my waist, and all of it was pretty big on me but the others loved big clothes on me more then anything so I figured I should wear this. I also decided to wear my red glasses.

Night decided to wear a leather jacket with a red shirt under it, as well as some dark blue pants as well as a bunch of chains on his clothes.

Killer decided , to wear his hoodie on his waist and a red and black shirt with rolled up sleeves, then blue pants that were ripped a bit.

Dust wore his regular hoodie but with a cap on, he looked kinda cute in it not gonna lie, then he wore a grey shirt and black pants.

Horror went with a shirt that looked like a wear wolf attacked him with fake blood on it. He also wore dark blue pants but they were much more ripped them any of us.

And Cross decided to wear some kind of a white jacket kinda hanging on his shoulders and black shirt and some blue pants.

Killer - Nigghhhhtttt!!! When areee we gonna goooooo!!!!

Nm - when you all calm down

Dust - we are calm

Cross - yes can we go now?

Nm - Alright.

We all went through a portal, it was one of the AUs that were on the surface, and we were gonna go to a carnaval, no wonder they were so hyped. Though there is a chance that Ink and Dream will come here, but I don't think that's happening.

<Killers POV>

Yooooo!! This place is soooo biiiggggggg!! I wonder how fun the rides are here! We were looking around the place like it was the greatest thing we've seen, cuz it is!! There's so much to do!! And so much fun to have!! I'm just so happy to go to this awesome place with the people I love!!!