I trust you..(Error x yanderey Blueberry)

Warning:
•yandere
•angust
__________________________________________

<Blueberry POV>

I finished... there's no one here... all I see is blood.. and dust.. on my hands.. on my feet.. on my face... splattered all over my body.. I don't feel like washing this off... I miss them... but they were in my way... they wouldn't have let me love him... they would have kept me away from him... they'd try to kill him... I can't let them... I'll kill anyone who will hurt him... who will get in my way... the universe doesn't matter anymore... all that matters.. is him...
                              ERROR~ my dear~..
                                   He is MINE~

Sense it's finished.. I can go now... I'm free... your free.. with me... you will be MINE~
I took the devise that Science gave to me so I can teleport to any universe. I walked through the portal, I knew exactly where he was... he was in Outertale..
I heard him play on his guitar .. oh how beautiful he played.. I loved his playing... and his voice... when he turned off his glitches, his voice reminded me of the music in Waterfall.. it was so beautiful... I remember...

<Flashback>

Blue - Error!

Error - AHHH!!

Blue - I Found You!! Never Expected You To Be Here! Hey!

Error was sitting on edge of a cliff at Outertale, he jumped up and hid something behind his back.

Error - Wow, khem.. Hey blue, whatcha doing here?

Blue - Ok So- Wait..Did Your Voice Change? Oh And Your Glitches! They Are Gone!!

Error turned away and the glitches were there again,

Error - I have no idea what you mean.. I'm a glitch.. you can't tern them off...

Blue - But I Heard And Saw You Without Glitches.! Error.. You Don't Have To Hide That From Me!

I looked away from Error and saw a guitar! I grabbed it, it was a black guitar and it was pretty big, but still it was light, so someone like me could play it.

Error - Wait! It's not what you think! Just give it back-

Blue - What Do You Mean!? It's So Cool!!

Error - you think... khem! I mean, Whatever!

Blue - *nods (yes)* Can I Hear You Play! And If You Want, Can You Turn Off Your Glitches Like Before! You Don't Have To Hide Anything From Me You Know!

Error - ... yo- you sure? Well I didn't learn much... I'll try tho...

Blue - Mwehehehehe!! Don't Worry!! The Magnificent Sans Won't Judge Your Beautiful Voice And Your Talents!!!

Error blushed, I saw his freckles , they were like stars reflecting on his cheeks.. it was beautiful.. I blushed as well. He took the guitar and took a deep breath..

( https://youtu.be/SmAql3MZTWg if you wanna hear the notes of the song, it's on another language so I hope that won't distract you)

Error - 'This is a war with you - a battle of words
In this war, bullets are better than flowers
I don't want to lose, I'm so lost
Lots of red liquid
Afraid of blood - sorry.. '

It was beautiful.. I can't believe he's already so good, I can't believe he said it was bad ether! I start to look into him.. his eyes two different colors, so fascinating.. one was white, and one was blue and yellow! His face.. had blue marks running brown his face.. they sadly looked so much like tears... he had a little fainted blue blush on his face, Ink ones told me that if he gets really flustered his blush turns yellow!
When Error started playing it looked like he really enjoyed him playing, just as much as I did! It really looked like he was having fun. He also has fun in knitting but this time he was showing his emotions even more! I wonder.. does he feel better without the glitches? Why does he even keep them on?