HAPPY BIRTHDAY HORROR (ErrorHorror)

That one moment when you do a birthday present at the last minute- ANYWAY enjoy <)
🍟🍟🍕🍟🍟🍕🍟🍟🍕🍟🍟🍨🍨🍧🍨🍧🎂🍭🍭🍬🍦🥧🥧🧁🍨🍮🍭🍮🎂🍰🍧🍧🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍧🍦🥧🥧🥧🎂🍰🍮🍬🧁🥧🎂🎂🍬🧁🥧🍮🎂🍮🍬🍬🍦🎂🎂🍦🎂🍰🍧🍧🍰🍰🍧🍧🍧🍰🍰🍰🍰🎂🍨🍦🥧🍦🍭🍫🍫🍿🍭🍭🍦🎂🍮🍫🍫🍫🍮🍮🍿🍫 here's some yum yum food for u Horror!
Warnings:
•fattening kink
•being full
Please if have nothing nice to say don't say it at all, I got bullied a lot for this so please.
__________________________________________

<Horrors POV>

A while ago, during a game of cards we showed each other our ectobodies, every other guy had the bodie types I already expected them to have, but there was one.  Error, I expected him to have a male skinny body, but instead, he had a chubby and female body! It was so fluffy and cuddly too!! He was just like a little marshmallow..

The others though made fun of him, I don't understand why, I mean, he's adorable! It's a good thing that Error brushed it off, at least I think-

Anyway, right now we were fighting with the star food and so far I've been trying to hammer the blue on with my exe, BUT HE JUST KEPT DODGING, I see that Error and Nightmare are fighting Ink, well more like bullying- I could see anyone else. Then I heard a tree crashing, I looked behind me and saw a tree falling, probably cut off by the banana guy.

I didn't have enough time to dodge and the tree completely crushed me, I had a broken leg now and I couldn't get out. The others came up to me,

Killer - Oh shit-

Night - Horror are you alright??

Dust - He's alive!! We just need to-

Error - I got this!

Killer - Pfff Error you can't even pick up a chair what are-

But Error took the tree trunk with one hand and picked it up, so that I could crawl out of the way. After that he grew the tree at the star food to keep them away from attacking. Everyone was looking at Error surprised, but Error picked me up and started running towards the forest.

Error - I'll heal him up you hold on while I'm out!

After a bit of running we were at a safe distance and he put me down getting out some yellow strings? Surprisingly they healed!! He also made some bandages with those. But that didn't bother me that much, what did bother me was the the question, how did he get that strong??

Horror - hey Error, when'd you get that strong??

Error - humf I don't have to tell you anything!

Horror - if you don't I'll tell Boss that you were the one who stole he's chocolate

Error - ... it's really not that important.. let's just get back to-

Horror - Error.

Error - It's stupid I'm not- I don't-

Horror - Error I wanna know!!

Error - Okey! I wanted to lose weight!!

Horror - ... - we stayed still for a while as I was trying to figure out why? Did the guys really get to him? - why?

Error - idk I just started working out, trying to loose weight by gaging muscle.. and starving myself. I guess the dumbasses kinda got to me..

Again with the silence.. was he serious?? I mean I know he was missing out on all the meals the last few months but- I though he was eating somewhere else! I can't have him starving! I just can't! I of all know how that feels!! And he's body is perfect! It's so cute, fluffy, and cuddly!! I can't let him loose weight!
(This is for all the people who are even a little chubby, just know I love you, and I LOVE chubby people. I LOVE ANY BODY PEOPLE but you guys are so cuddly I swear 🥺💍💍💖💖💖💖💖)