Please stay (Errorink)

# first fanfic idk (๑╹ω╹๑ )

Waringins:
•yandere ish
__________________________________________
<Inks POV>
Another day another fight, me and Error were fighting for another AU, but this fight was serious. Error has already took my arm off, I was pretty badly injured in general, but today my plan WILL work, I WILL make Error MINE~

<Time skip>

Now Error had a broken rib, a leg, an arm, but he was still fighting. Wow pretty determined, he's so cute when he's all frustrated and ready like that~. I attack him with paint, he dodged it, but the pain caused him to cough out blood, and that's when I saw an opening, I jumped forward pinned him down on the ground and held his throat. Even with that he kept trying to get me off though it did seem to hurt him even more.
<end of Inks POV>

<Errors POV>

Damn It!! He's got me! What am I supposed to do now?! Stupid rainbow jerk! Staring at me with that blank stare of his! If he thinks that it scares me Oh he's so wrong! Argh! He just annoys me! And the worst thing is that I can't even tell wtf is he thinking! So.. what's he gonna do now... he's just staring..

Error - So.. are you gonna ki- *cough* kill me?..

Ink - ...

Error - pff.. do what you do, I don't care- *cough* rainbow bitch..

Ink - ....
Damn it... argh! ... I'm.. passing.. out.. Running out of *cough* air.. it herts.. I'm.... too... tired.. to. . .
                                     ..............
<ANOTHER time skip>

I woke up, but I didn't open my eyes just yet. My whole body still burned, but I felt some bandages on myself. I opened my eyes and sat sup, I looked around, it was a white room with paintings all around the walls it almost hurt my eyes, but the lights were off so at least it was dark. Wherever I were it was definitely not at Nightmares place, judging by the appearance I would guess it's Inks place... shit- what does he want from me? I try to sommon a portal, but it didn't work.. Shit what the hell!?! Why can't I use my magic here?!
At that moment Ink came in carrying a bowl of soup.

Ink - Oh! Your awake! - he smiled - you ok? :3

Error - what the hell do you want? And why can't I use my magic here?!

Ink - wow calm down! It's ok! Listen - he walked up to me, I tried backing away but my body refused! He sat down - listen, you are in pain, mentally and physically, you need to heal and you need my help!

Error - ya right, and how are you planning to do that?

Ink - I'm gonna keep you at my place until you recover! - he blushed, why did he blush?!

Error - what?! NO!! I'm not staying here with you!!!

Ink - please Error! I'm trying to do what's right and your clearly in a lot of pain!!

Error - I was fine on my own!! I don't need your pesky apologies!!

Ink - *sigh* Error I won't let you leave.

Error - ... - what the hell does he want from me.. I don't trust him, I have to get out of here..

____________________________________
592 words
Hoi guys! Ya Ik I ended it on on a weird cliff hanger but I thought it would be better to end it here and ask you for ship story request(it has to be Error uke tho) also if you like the story you can tell me if you want me to continue lol. Bye my people!! (๑╹ω╹๑ )