Sleep well~ (Insomnia)🍋

AaaaAaaAaAAAaA I remember someone requested this but idk who it is- soooo you know who you are!
Enjoy
Warning:
•lime
•praise kink
•human
•Female Error
•Male Dream
•Cringe...
__________________________________________

<Dreams POV>

Error hasn't really been sleeping for a while now.. it's really worrying me.. She's working really hard, and I am proud of her for doing so well but she really needs sleep, rest and some love. But she keeps locking herself in her office working overnight and all day, sometimes she doesn't even eat!! Her negativity had went up!!
It's time to do something! She deserves so much love! I love her so much and- Oh! I have an idea!!

It was now about 10pm and I'm walking up to her office, as I open the door I saw her sitting in her chair. There was a ton of energy drinks, coffee cups, and chocolate wrappers on the floor/desk. I sighed and my eyebrows moved in a worried matter,

Dream - Hey Baby.. you okay? Do you need anything?..

Error - Hey Dreamy, no I'm okay.. *yawn* I'll be done soon...

Dream - ... Hey how about I stay with you for a little while?

Error - sure that would be nice..

I saw her smile a bit, I started smiling as well, I came up to her and picked her up sitting myself on her chair and sitting her on my lap. I looked at her screen and saw all the tabs and the split screens between white and black texts and black and green texts of 1's and 0's. I frown even more and felt like it was time begun on my plan.

As she stared at the screen I begun to trail my hands slowly down her hips, I hugged her waisted and nuzzled her between her neck and shoulder. I breathed in the sweet sent of Error, it has been a while sense I've done that... she smells like spicy chocolate chipped cookies (because she need that ✨spice✨). I heard Error make a sound and I looked at her, she seemed to be kinda loosing focus breathing hot air and and kinda leaning into me. She continued doing her work though her eyes were like glued to the screen.

I continued my work, slowly touching her all over the body ones in a while stopping to look at her reactions, she seemed to like it. I started kissing her neck slowly to make sure I bring her as much pleasure, she started making pretty noises I smiled and my hand started to go down to her pants but Error stopped me.

Error - D-Dream.. I love you and I do what this but I really gotta work.. I promise I'll give you it sometime later..-

Dream - ..Erry.. this is not about me, you've been working so hard.. and you deserve so much love..~ - I took her shaking hands off the mouse and held it.

Error - But..-

Dream - No buts Error!.. Please let me give you all the love..~ just for one day..~ - I kissed her neck

Error - mmfff~ o-okay...

I got to her pants and rubbed her clothed kilt, as I kept rubbing it as slowly and pleasurably as possible, suckling on her neck to give her little hickies. I went under her shirt and started messaging her breasts, good thing she wasn't wearing a bra, they were soft D-cups, so cute💖.  As I kept messaging her all over her body she was quietly moaning, then she grinded agents my clothes pelvis and I got a boner.

Dream - No no Erry~ Shhh calm down~ let me do this for you~

I picked her up (god she's light) and carried her to our room and gently dropped her on the bed. I laid on top of her and kissed her gently pushing my tongue in, I heard her muffled moan and she pulled me closer to her. She was hugging my neck tightly so I couldn't move away from her that much, I didn't mind though, as long as she loves the kisses.