Dr*gs.... (ErrorFresh)

This story is gonna be a hella of a mess; I just wanted to make this into- something-
Warnings:
•Drugs
•Vomiting
•Mention of violence
•Toxic ErrorFresh
__________________________________________

<Authors POV>

Error - What??!! NO! What the hell is wrong with you!!

They stood in the middle of the anti-void where Error lived; something tore inside of Fresh when his one true love said those words; it was so bad he had to grip on to his chest. He didn't only feel hurt. He felt devastated. And he has just finished confessing to Error.

This feeling... it has been present with him for a very long time... these warming sensations when he was near the other, the tingling sensation inside of him whenever he would smile... like fireworks they would boom warm colors.. and an absolute hell of an ache when the other was in trouble... almost painfully so...

He Loved the tiny Glitchy skeleton in front of him... this feeling made him feel so good.. so.. pleased... my,
He had never felt that feeling before; if he did, he wouldn't be here right now. But this sensation that was given to him the moment he saw Error.. was like a drug.. and he loved it. But at the same time... he hated it.. he hated it so much.

Fresh - Bu-

Error - Shut up!! I won't fall for your dirty tricks!! Even if you did love me, I would never love a parasite like you!!!

That hurt... and it hurt even more when Error began to attack Fresh; just like always, there was nothing in Error that indicated that he had any love for the lonely parasite. Just hatred. And fear. This pained Fresh the most. He would've done precisely what Error was afraid of if it wasn't for his feelings. He dug his claws into his chest as that feeling coursed through his body once again.

He hated it; he wished he was emotionless like he used to be.
But at the same time.. the feeling was so addicting and felt so good; he didn't want it to end.

Nothing made Fresh more hateful than the feeling of nothingness. But this new feeling felt like HELL... it was just so confusing. So torturous. So vile. Dear Toby. And it was all centered around this... BITCH. Who literally hated him. Why Error???? Why Error out of all people!!! He was the worst person Fresh has ever met. And yet EVERYTHING was drawing him to Error.

And yet this.. feeling points out every good thing in him and pushes the bad ones away. Like Fresh changed his famous glasses for red ones. Without any consent!!!

Fresh wished for anyone to take this away. Literally, he would beg for this to an end......

But would he, though?

When he left the Errors part of the anti-void, he was covered in glitchy bones, cuts, and bruises. Yet, even after what Error has put him through, he still refuses to hurt Error. It's good thing body pain didn't matter to him, considering that it wasn't actually his body; his feelings hurt the most. Like something died inside of him. He laughed to himself, speaking of fake bodies; he needed a new one.

Fresh went through a portal to the first AU he thought of. His mind was out of it, though. It mortified him, sure, but he faced this almost every day. He just wished he could hang out with him, talk to him, and touch him without getting attacked.

Finding the sans of the AU, he quickly possessed him, no emotion, no reaction, no traces left behind. Instead, he felt around his new body, often even if the colors of the hoodie changed with their new owner, the possessions of their previous owners stayed, which Fresh chose to dispose of most of the time.