Please stay.. (ErrorInk) part 3 🍋

Warnings:
•rape (not really-)
•heat
•Praising kink
______________________________________________

<Errors POV>

It has been almost a month sense Ink basically made me move in, and a gotta say it's not that bad. Even though my wounds are healing very slowly (usually they would heal by now) ink is at least treating me well. Yeah, though I hate to say it he does take care of me, I make sure to not eat his cooking though.. sometimes we even have a nice chat.. anyway, he brought me my knitting bag and my glasses, so now I have something to do. I do find him staring at me sometimes, for a very long amount of time actually.. usually he has a heart and a check mark, whatever that means.

After my legs were healed and I was able to at least walk he started going to work again. I didn't really like that, though I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing, but at least Ink took care of me for the first few weeks... which is nice..

Thought he did make me do some stuff I didn't wanna do WITH him. He made me sleep on the same bed as him, I'm sure there was another room but he insisted that that was the only one, and every time I mentioned the couch he would start talking about something else. Sometimes I get the feeling that he watches me at night.. He also tells me to wear his clothes, how do I know it's his?  they are fucking large! Also the colors are definitely his.

Also he doesn't let me go to his working room, he didn't say why but I think that it's because he has some plans agents me/bad sanses in there. Well I didn't come in because he completely barricaded it..

<Inks POV>

It was morning, I was half asleep, I felt something on my ribs, (my shirt was a little up). I looked down and saw Ruru rubbing his face on my ribs, it was cold today and I guess he hugged the first warm thing he found. Omg he so cute!!! He rubbed his face on my ribs again.. awwww please don't stop!! You are cutee!! I just wanna kiss you and touch you!! Ohh gooodddd~~ I took my phone and took a photo of him.
Ones I did I put away and hugged him back. But that woke him up :( He looked up at me and blushed lol. He's like a scared little kitten~

Ink - Morning Ruru~

Error - What the hell are you doing??!!

Ink - Well, you hugged me in your sleep and I just had to hug back!

Error - Argh! Whatever!! Just let me go!!

Ink - Nope!

Error was struggling to get out but I held him tight!

<Errors POV>

God damnit! Let me go!! I'm so stupid!! Move move move!! I was about to give up but then Inks phone rang. Thank god whoever called him!! He let me go with a sad expression but picked up the phone. Turns out it was Dream, Ink was late to a patrol so Dream scolded him.
After that Ink packed up, got his broomie and quickly got me food out of the fridge.

Ink - Error I'm gonna probably come back late!

Error - whatever

Ink - Ok Byeeee!!

He left and I went back to the bedroom, I got out a book and sat on the bed. I sat there for a while, I don't know how long I'm not good with time. Until I felt something between my legs, it was warm and sticky.. oh shit.. I quickly got up and started trying to find a place to hide. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkk!!! Why now?? Why here?? Why me???

I kept going around until my legs gave in and I fell to the floor. Shit shit shit!!! Ink can come back any moment!!! I looked up and saw a bit of light in the darkness, it was an attic. I took a chair and with that was able to get to the attic. There wasn't much there, some art supplies, canvases, some blankets and pillows. I closed the door and made myself a little nest out of pillows and blankets, and fell asleep hoping my heat will end by the time I wake up.