Ratical~ (ErrorFresh) 🍋

(Lust in this story is one of Errors and Freshs friend)
Warnings:
•sex
•bad words
____________________________________

<Errors POV>

I was destroying a copy of Underfell #567 , today was a pretty chill day. Ink is still not showing up, weird.. oh well it's not his first time showing up late.

Uf Sans - Ink will kill you!! You Fucker!!

Error - Oh will he? That's funny! I thought I will be the one, oh well we'll see!

And with that I killed him. That was easy, with no one to stop me I can just destroy this AU.

Fresh - Wassup m'Glitchy broskie!

He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck.

Error - Ahh! Fresh no I'm working! Get off!! I told you not to disturb me while I'm working!

Fresh kept smiling and his glasses turned into words [N_O]. I started to push him away with all my might but he was stronger then me as much I hate to admit it. He continued to kiss my face and I started to glitch. His glasses went [SE_XY]

Fresh - Nah way Glitchy bey! I missed youh!

Uf Sans - I'm not interrupting anything am I?

Oh shit.. he was still alive. Fuck! He saw all of it! That was really embarrassing..

Error - Shut up you Glitch! Just die already you abomination!

Uf Sans - Am I the glitch here?

Error - ...

There was a long pause, could see the smug on the Sans face. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what.. Fresh had nothing written on his glasses he was just staring at the other sans, with a now scary smile.

Error - Ha! Jokes on you! I'm not even a sans! Probably.. well! I gotta destroy this au anywa-

Fresh - Hey bey.. why don't you go on and I'll take care of this unrad bruh.

Error - ...fine, whatever, I'm giving you one minute.

I took the code and went to my anti-void. I knew that Fresh doesn't like it when I watch him.. idk what he even does! He just always makes sure I don't see him .. kill? I guess, but whatever person or monster that was I never see them again.
The minute has passed and I deleted the code, just then Fresh walked in fixing his glasses.

Fresh - Wassup! How'yu doing?

Error - It doesn't matter, are you ok? - I smiled, Fresh's eyes went blank. He got closer to me and took my arms into his hands, that made me blush.

Fresh - Yes it does.

He kissed me and pushed me down on the couch that we were sitting on. Now he was laying on top of me.

Error - Fresh?! Get off!! I'm fine you don't-

Fresh - but I do! I know what it feels like to be mistreated! Because your a [funking] parasite.. - The fact that Fresh was speaking in his weird 90's accent was scary.. he was serious. - You were the first person who really loves me for who I am bruh!

<Fresh's POV>

There was a long pause. Error was staring at me, it was a confused face, sad face, flustered face..

Fresh - you deserve love too..

I kissed Error again asking to open his mouth, but Error refused. Why is Error not wanting love?? When I'm ready to give him everything.. but then I remembered what Lust said to me about Error, " He's a grumpy old cat and he likes to share but doesn't wanna show emotions himself because he's scared, but when he does it's really worth it.. so here's what you have to do if you wanna show him all the love~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
I decided to focus on Errors sensitive spots, I moved to his neck and started sucking it.

Error - Nhah~

I looked up and saw Error closing his mouth clearly embarrassed, but why??

Fresh - That's totes cute bae~

Error - Argh! Shut up! Haaa~

Without letting him finish I licked the same spot. I continued licking and sucking his neck, I went under his shirt and started slightly rubbing on all the bones I could touch. Ones I thought he was excited enough I pulled away to look at him. The sight I saw made me also get very excited. Glitchy was breathing very heavily, looking up at me with tears in his eyes, he looked angry but he clearly wanted more. That was really cute~

I moved up to his mouth again and kissed him, this time he didn't even get any time to close his teeth. I explored his little mouth playing with his little tongues.
I pulled away and went to kiss him again but,

Error - Wait! Can.. I mean.. if we're really gonna do this.. can you.. take your glasses off..

<Authors POV>

Fresh - ... well I guess it'll be fair mah broski!

Fresh took his glasses off and looked at Glitchy with his different and fascinating eyes. Error really liked looking at these eyes. But then out of Freshes stomach came out a few different colored tentacles and waved around Errors bones.

Error - Hey! Fresh?! Wtf?? I didn't agree to this?! stop!

Fresh - No can do~

Freshes tentacles started taking off Glitches clothes while touching all of Errors sensitive spots, and Fresh started taking off his own clothes. Fresh licked his neck again and took of his pants. Error looked down to see Freshes pelvis (10 inch). Error blushed, damn.. he was a little scared about what's gonna happen.
Fresh took Errors leg over his shoulder and took Errors pelvis into his hands and thrusted a bit.

Then Fresh started to go in and watching to Errors reaction, he was a moaning mess with Freshes tentacles rubbing his bones, his dick being trusted and Fresh was about to go in him.

But first he needed to do something else, he took his fingers in and thrusted one inside, then after a while another, and then another. He was thrusting and scissoring his long fingers in Errors little body. Error was moaning and screaming, and he had nothing to do but to claw the couch as hard as he could. Then Fresh took his fingers out and put his pelvis to Errors bootie. He slowly thrusted inside.

Fresh was going slow but he really wanted to do it already, so he just thrusted in full length to what he was answered with was a loud scream/moan and tears. Well he did not expect that.. oops. He gave Error some time to get used to, and after a while received a little nod from Error.
He started slow but then went faster thrusting inside Error and thrusting Errors pelvis.

There was about 40 minutes of that before Error was getting really close. He was about to cum but Fresh closed Error off.

Error - Wha.. Fresh.. why.? Haah~

Fresh - If you want me to let to do it, say that you love all the love that I'm giving you rn :3

Error - Oh god.. Fresh.. are you serious..?

Fresh - yeh~

Error - argh! I love all the.. ah! L- love that your giving me~ AHhhHhh..~

And with that Fresh let Error cum over both of their bodies. Error passed out as Fresh cleaned up, he was really happy. Then he layer down with Error and fell asleep as well.

Fresh - Well this was a Radical time~
____________________________________
1278
⚠️Please Read⚠️ to all of you people who really like my content and wanna see more, I'm making an entire different story. I made a better description in my conversation thingy. I have a really important question for you so please answer it. Thank you for your time :3