Such a baby~ (buff!Ink x Error) 🍋

Requested by nobody but I think this would be fun :3
But throughout the whole thing-
Imagine Ink having an adorable 'UwU' or ':3' face...
WITH A MASSIVE MASCULINE BODY.
This is gonna be something.

Also happy Valentines!
Warning:
•big dick small chick
____________________________________

<Errors POV>

Today me and Ink met.. another Me and Ink-
But they were like buff.. really buff... My Ink was about a half head taller then me, but this Biff!Ink was about 2 or 3.. even the Error was taller then me, still a bit shorter then Buff!Ink thought.

I think I peeked the other Inks interest, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. He keeps flirting, calling me a cutie and/or a shortie, and basically asking about how small I am! Tch.. so annoying.

My Ink isn't better, I think he likes the other Error.. of course he would, he just wants his pussy to be demolished by the buff Error sense he likes that kind of stuff. I was talking to the buff Error right now and my Ink was talking to buff Ink. I didn't like the way they were looking at us but I didn't do anything about it, bad idea....

Ink - Hey guys! Me and Buff Ink have decided on something!

Error - what is it squid?

Buff!Error - What could you two idiots even think about?

Buff!Ink - Well we were thinking we would switch things up!

Error - And how's that?

Ink - well how about we switch you guys around!! Like Buff!Ink gets Error And I get Buff!Error! Annndddd we could have some fun with the other~~

Error - ...

Buff!Error - ...

Error - WHAT??!!!! IM NOT SPENDING TIME WITH A SQUID THATS FOUR TIMES BIGGER THEN ME!!!!! NETHER I AM I HAVING SEX WITH HIM!!!!!!!

Ink - Oh cmon Error! It'll be fun!

Buff!Ink - Yeah Ruru you don't have to worry about it! I promise I'll be gentle~

Error - ARGH SHUT UP!! CMON BUFF ERROR HELP ME OUT!!

Buff!Error - ... You know it does seem like a fun idea~

Error - OH ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!??

BuffError - plus~ - he got closer to my Ink and grinned his chin - I would love to demolish a little pussy like yours~

Ink - that's what I thought~~

BuffInk - Well little Error~ looks like your stuck with me~~ can't wait to see that little body of yours~~

Error - ARGH!!!

In any case it was 3 against 1 and now I'm living with this Buff Ink for a few weeks. God..
We decided to call each other by nicknames so we won't be confused, well, HE decided that he was gonna be calling me little Error or Ruru, I just continued calling him squid and idiot.(his nick name is now gonna actually be BInk! so ye)

We came into his house, he had this big innocent smile on his face, he was too happy to have me here. I got settled in and the first thing he asked me was-

BInk - Soooooo.. now that we're all settled in.. how about you show me and tell me all about that little cute body or you-

Which is why he got punched in the face, he didn't fall but he did backed away a bit.

BInk - Owwww.. what was that for?~

Error - If you think I'm just gonna let you do whatever you want to me you oversized squid?! Well you are wrong.

Mine Forever~(Error uke) (FINISHED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें