The days.. (ErrorMare)🍋

This was requested by @BigGayUser666 lol UwU
Warning:
•heat
———————————————————————-
<Nightmares POV>

The guys were out of the castle for a while because they had a brake, so it was just me and Error, but he did not come out of his room for 2 days already. What is he hiding there? It kinda pisses me off, but I have to respect his privacy because I stay in my room a lot too. But he just locked himself away.

I tried getting to him but he didn't answer, maybe I just didn't hear his answer sense the room was both sound proof and smell proof. (Well this is gonna lead to some shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Today I got fed up with him so decided to teleport to his room, to see what he's hiding. I went to his door

Night - Error, I'm tired of your attitude! If you don't tell me what it is I'll come in without asking!

No answer, well it's not like he had a choice anyway I would come in one way or another. I teleported into the room to see..

Oh..

Error was blushing and panting like a mad man, he was on his bed with nothing on him except his jacket and his scarf. Now that I was in the room, I could smell all that was coming out of him... smells like chocolate cookies...

Error - G-Get Out!! Huh..~ j-just go...

But I didn't wove an inch, the smell was so hard do suppress. Honestly I just wanted to pound on him. Instead I decided to play dirty~ I knew that he was very horny right now, he made me horny~ I also knew that he is pretty submissive to what he was told. I smiled~

Night -  Awwww are you sure~ you seem to be so needy~~ you sure you don't want my help~

Error - N-no! Just get o-out you ..mmm~ hentai octopus!! - I came up to him and sat an the bed cupping his face,

Night - Careful~~ I might get angry~ you already pissed me off by locking yourself away from me like that~

Error turned away from me angry, I smiled even more and tackled him. He made a adorable yelp, and now I was on top of him and we were both horny~ Error tried to hide himself in his lonely jacket, but that didn't really work.

Night - Soooo~ shall we start?~ Chocolate~

Error blushed and got more wet, which seemed impossible. He looked away again, and he nodded (yes) so I started kissing his neck until Error moaned,

Night - Bingo~

I kept abusing that spot moving down to his other bones leaving hickies and kisses everywhere. Error was moaning so much he barely had time to breathe.

<Authors POV>

Deep down Error loved Nightmare, and somewhat wanted this so it's no wonder he let him in so easily. Nightmare decided to move on to the existing part so he kissed Error and pushed in 3 fingers inside him. Error screamed into the kiss and Nightmare was scissoring him.

He stopped kissing Error when they ran out of air, but he immediately kissed him again ones they got their air. Did I forget to tell you that the tentacles were touching Error everywhere? Well yeah, they were moving all around his sensitive arias. Nightmare took the fingers out and licked them

Night - mmm~ tasty~~

He then took off his pants and put himself between Errors legs. His boner was big! Like really big...

Night - Are you ready?~

Error nodded, Night pushed in and Error screamed in pain. Jk it was fake, he would have moaned if it wasn't for the fact that Nightmare will tease him, but Nightmare still somehow (I mean he does feel emotions) realized that he liked that pain. So he smiled and moved so very slowly. He was teasing his entire body as well, to the point where Error actually almost cried.

Error - I h-hate you... mmmff..

Night - Oh fine fine~ you'll get your reward my little masochist~ - Error looked at him in confusion before a tentacle pushed into ass,

Error - AAHhhmmmff..~~

Night - See told you you'll like it~

Error made a angry face again and pushed him into a kiss and when they spread apart he showed him his three tongues like the sassy bitch he was. This made Nightmare gat very excited/happy to the point where his tentacles were shaking like dog tails and/or making hearts. He quickly started moving inside Error, and exactly 5 seconds later there was a rase.

Error was moaning but he was biting his scarf so they were muffled. Nightmare didn't like that so he went faster but Error kept biting.

Night - If your gonna keep biting I'm gonna rip it off.

Error let go, Night started biting his body. Errors ass and vagina were completely demolished (someone won't be able to walk for a week or two) but he loved it.

This went on for about 20 minutes before Night felt like cumming, he took his pelvis out and put in another tentacle inside Error cummed right when it got in and Nightmare masterbated for a sec and cummed all over Error.

Night - Hehe~ so did I help you out?~

Error - Suuurrrreeeeee...

And so they cleaned up and went straight to bed. When the gang comes back they are sure gonna be surprised to see that these two are a couple now.
__________________________________________
950
Hoi guys thank you for reading:3 also I got a question. Would you like me to do and ErrorCross or 'Cuddle' in the next story? I can also continue 'different game~' if you want me to, just pick one on UwU