Awake

Nekisha's PROV:

I woke up in Chris's bed alone. I tried to get up but a hand pushed me down I looked up to see Crystal pushing me back down. " lay back down" said Crystal. "why so you can stab me in the chest and take my husband from me" asked I. " there's no need to sound fierce knowing your scared I don't want your husband " said Crystal " even though I can have him whenever I want". Anger boiled though my veins all I could see was fire I stood up Crystal laid on the floor staring at me shocked. " stay away from my husband" I shouted. Josh and Chris ran in the room they all stated at me. Suddenly my head hurt like someone kept hitting me with a bat. I screamed as I placed my hands on my head before everything went black. I woke up in the same room as before I got up walked toward my closet and changed into a black with a paramore name on it t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black and white high tops. I walked into my bathroom and I combed my hair then grabbed a pair of siscciors and started cutting my hair. I looked in the mirror at my now shoulder length emo hair style. I walked out the bathroom and to the window. I threw my bag over my shoulder and opened the window and climbed out. I slid down the roof to the edge then jumped down and landed on my feet. " see you when you get back" said Marda. " yea see ya" I said walking away. I went to school as soon as I walked in everyone stared at me then started whispering. "woah what a makeover to bad you still look ugly " said Jasmine standing in front of me. " whatever bitch" I said pushing past her and her friends. " bitch" said Jasmine. I turned around and walked toward Jasmine who had a sly smirk on her face. " what you want now you ugly bitch" said Jasmine. BAM!! I punched her in the mouth he hit the ground.