control

Nekisha's Prov

I had finally decided to come out my room. I went to the kitchen and was making me a smoothie when arms wrapped around my waist. "I suggest get your hands off me before you lose them" I said calmly. "baby please you know I did it to keep you safe" said Scott. "bullshit you know I can handle any trouble that comes my way you know I hate this thing" I said pointing at the rose choker. "something's coming" said Scott. "and you think keeping my powers on lock is gonna help" I said turning toward him. "when I caught you, you were in your tribal wear you had the marks and everything" said Scott. I stayed silent nothing could prepare me for that. When I wear my tribal clothes it means I'm ready to fight that something's coming and if the marks were it ment its someone wants my powers but me being a hybrid my soul Sheena won't let it. The rose choker is a lock it locks my fully power away and masks my scent from the unknown. The only person who can take the  rose off is the one who put it on. When the rose comes off my powers unlock and I become my fully demon self Sheena. "baby bay baby" said Scott shaking me. "what" I said looking at him. " I sent Aayilah to your mother's to stay until this whole thing blows over" said Scott. "MY MOTHER HOW COULD YOU! YOU LNOW SHE DOESNT APPROVE OF OUR MARRIAGE!!" I shouted.

Scott Prov:

As Nekisha yelled at me I knew the only way to. get her to calm down. I kissed her passionately tightening my arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up while still kissing her she squealed in the kiss breaking it. I busted out laughing I love this woman more then anything. "I love you baby" I said looking her deep in the eyes. "I love you too" said Nekisha pecking my lips.

***************

Nekisha's prov

I sat in the middle of the training field meditating. Suddenly I felt a pain in my chest I stayed coughed and coughed. Flashbacks of the terrible things that have happened to me flashed though my mind. My skin felt like it was on fire. I opened my eyed which were red and screamed a silent scream before everything went dark

Scot Prov

I sat in my office thinking about My Queen when Curtis bursted tho the door. "come quick its Nekisha" said Curtis. I ran to the training fields to see My Queen floating in air her eyes red,the tribal marks imprinted in her skin. She let out a blood piercing scream before falling. I caught her before she hit the ground. I looked down at My Queen the tribal marks gone. I kissed her forehead saying a silent prayer. I knew she would gain control and I believe in My Queen. I would do anything to protect her and our princess. She is my life! She is my wife, My soulmate, My everything!

******†*************†***************†******

What do you think?

I was thinking about making a story on Nekisha and Scott What do you think?

Next chapter will be Josh and Curtis point of view