happiness

Scott Prov:

I laid in bed thinking of my beautiful wife. I miss her more then anything. she's my heart and soul. I looked over at the picture of us when we all were together. Aayilah looked just like her. I can't believe something like this happened my angel fell from heaven and was reborn not knowing who she really was. I had came to stay with her brother Josh and his mate Curtis.Me and Aayilah had been here for a couple years and I hadn't gotten a day older then 22. Aayilah grew a little she just turned 2 and was already a just like her mother. I missed her so much. I got up I had to get up and get ready for today not for me but for my babygirl. Something in my gut was telling me that today would change and everything would be ok. I got ready for today and looked in my little angel's room to see her up and dressed watching cartoons. "hey princess whatcha watching" I said as I sat down beside her. "shh daddy Henry Huggle Monster's on" said Aayilah. I smiled she has the attitude just like her mother. "well then I guess that means you don't wanna go see uncle Curtis and uncle Joshy" I said jokingly. Aayilah's eyes lit up at the mention of her uncles she loved them and they love her. "Daddy can we go? can we? can we?" asked Aayilah jumping up and down. "I don't know you said you wanted to watch henry huggle monster" I said playfully. "Daddy please please" begged Aayilah. " alright pur your shoes on" I said. "Yay" shouted Aayilah getting up and running to find her shoes. I stood up straightening out my white t-shirts and plaided light blue button down shirt and blue jeans. I smiled I loved my baby.

Me and Aayilah were walking to the pack house (we lived a few minutes away from the pack house). "Oh Scotty" shouted an annoying voice. I groaned and looked over at Jasmine the pack slut. She was head over heels for me and wanted me in her bed more then anything. She didn't look bad she was very attractive with her tan skin,long blonde hair, and baby blue eyes but I had no interest in her plus she had nothing on my Queen. Jasmine ran toward me and Aayilah and I could already tell Aayilah didn't like Jasmine too much because she frowned and squeezed my hand. I looked down and smiled at her which she returned. once Jasmine stood in front of her she had on the shortest shorts, a tight short light blue top and light blue wedge heels. "Hi Scotty" purred Jasmine. "hello Jasmine" I said clearly annoyed. " so have you thought about my offer for this Friday night" asked Jasmine. " No I haven't sorry but we gotta go" I said. "wait wait why don't we ditch the kid and go have some fun of our own" winked Jasmine. I just looked at her in disgust before turning around only to see Aayilah gone. I ran to see if anyone had see her calling her name and everything. Josh and Curtis helped me look when I finally saw her she was talking to some women. I ran to them calling her name. My stomach filled with butterflies as we got closer. I stopped in front of them and I swear my heart stopped as my eyes landed on her. My Queen! She was back but did she remember me and our daughter? Everyone was silent as my queen stared at me. Tears filled her eyes as she picked up Aayilah. "Don't cry mommy" said Aayilah as she whipped her tears away. My Queen hugged Aayilah tightly as tears streamed down her face. I hadn't even noticed that tears were rolling down my own checks but at that moment I didn't care. Our eyes locked she said the words that I longed to hear from those sweet lips. "My King" said Nekisha. "My Queen" I said before wrapping my arms around them both hugging them.

Now I laaid in bed with my Queen and my Princess. When we got home Aayilah showed her all her toys I could Nekisha was fighting back tears and our baby girl showed her her room and everything. I cooked dinner and we at like a real family Aayilah wanted to play afterward so we did. Nekisha and Aayilah passed out on the bed. Nekisha's head rested on my chest with Aayilah in her arms. I couldn't be happier. I got my Queen back and now I had my two beautiful loves. My Queen and My Princess