Time

Scott prov:

My Queen had been here for a few weeks. It shocked everyone when I told them that she was my wife and the one I had been talking about. Everyone thought she was white considering how I talked about her being sweet and kind and gentle and stuff. "Stereotypical basterds plus I don't do white I love me some chocolate;)" I thought. Some rejoiced welcomed my love with open arms while other tried to disrespect her notice I said TriedMe,Curtis, and Josh put them in their place. No one disrespects my Queen. I was so happy to have my family back together again. Tonight I was gonna take my Queen out to dinner Josh and Curtis offered to babysit Aayilah for the night. I was dressed in tan khaki shorts, a very t-shirt, and some Nike's.I told Keshia to dress casual for our date. I ran my hands though my hair nervous. I always get like this she just makes me nervous. "Scott" said a soft beautiful voice. I turned to face her and when I did I lost my breath. She wore a light blue top, demon shorts, and black sandals. Her hair in a fishtail braid Cascaded to the side going down her shoulder. She looked beautiful.

Nekisha Prov

I stood in front of Scott. He hadn't said anything just stared at me. "Do I look that bad?" I thought. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't know that Scott had moved closer until he placed his hands on my checks and kissed me passionately.He pulled away smiling he put his forehead on mine. "you look breathtakingly beautiful my Queen" said Scott smiling. Tears welled my eyes no one has ever made me feel as beautiful and loved as he does. "sshh baby none of that on our date come on I've already taken Aayilah to her uncles house" said Scott. I pouted I wanted to see my baby before we leave. "don't worry she said to have fun" said Scott laughing.

*******************************************_***********************

Nekisha's prov

our date was perfect we went to the park and everything. We now sat at a beautiful lake the moon shinning down on us. "Scott" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder. "yes love" said Scott wrapping his arm around my waist. "I-" I said before pain shot though me. Me and Scott looked at each other. We heard howling from the pack territory. Scott howled a broken howl before turning to me. We both stood up and ran as fast as we could to the pack house. As soon as we walked in we noticed everyone was crowded around someone. Once they saw us thy quickly stepped aside. It was Josh with tears streaming down his face Curtis laying in his arms breathing slowly. They both looked beaten up I quickly walked toward them and healed Curtis before looking around. "what happened where's Aayilah" I asked panick in my voice. "There were so many....I'm sorry" said Curtis. "they took her" said Josh. A loud pain filling howl shook the house along with everyone else's. "Its all her fault" said some bimbo pointing at me. "shut up Jasmine" said Josh. " if she hasn't of came none of this would of happened Aayilah would still be with us" said the girl now known as Jasmine. "its true we never had problems with any pack before she came along" said Jasmine.

*****************************************Scott Prov

"SHUT UP" Ishouted . Everyone was quiet all you could hear was breathing. "My wife had nothing to do with this! Why would she do something like this to her own child and how could she when she was with me" I said anger raiding off of me. "Scott" whispered a voice. Everyone tuned towards Keshai as she slowly stood up. "its okay" said My Queen turning toward me tears rolling down her checks. My heart ached seeing her like this I missed my baby girl. "baby" I said walking toward her. "its ok I'm fine we should go look for our daughter" said Nekisha before walking out the door.

*****************************************(A week later)

I couldn't help but worry about my queen. She was slowly losing herself. She wouldn't eat or sleep if we didn't make her. She kept looking for our daughter. We all were but she. was looking the hardest harder then me. Im afraid if we don't find my daughter I would lose my Queen as well. Who ever took my daughter will pay dearly for this.