Finding Aayilah

Scott Prov

We had been searching for weeks for our Lil girl. My queen was slowly losing herself.  I sat beside my queen had to make her rest or she would of tired out. "Scott! Scott! shouted Carrie running towards me with...MY DAUGHTER!!! I took her unconscious body from Carrie. "baby look our princess is back" I said looking over at my queen. Her lifeless eyes lit up as before her eyes closed and she started to fall. I caught her before she fell. "baby! baby! baby" I shouted. Josh and the others came running. "what's going on" asked Josh. The Pack doctor took my queen and my princess away.

Carrie Prov

Finally I got a prov! I bet you all think I'm good and stuff well your wrong! I'm the one who took the little brat to get to spend more time with Scott but all he wanted to do was look for the snot nose brat and his attention seeking whore of a wife. I hate her with a passion I was gonna get rid of them for once and for all. Scott will mine!

I walked down the hospital hall and into the whores and her brat's hospital room they shared a room since Scott wanted them to be closer to each other when they wake up. I walked toward Aayilah's bed she looked like an Angel sleeping but with a lot of tubes in her body. too bad she's gonna die. I looked at the whore with disgust. "what does he see in you, your nothing I'm much better looking then you I'm better in bed then you I'm everything your not. your nothing but a stupid useless black bitch" I spat. I pulled out the needle from behind my back that would kill her and the brat instantly. Just as I was about to put the needle in. A hand grabbed my arm tightly. I looked up my eyes widened. "it can't be" I whispered fear and shock on my face.