My King & My Princess

Nekisha prov

Me and Carrie played until we heard a little voice call Carrie's name. We both looked and saw a light brown skin,hazel brown eyes,and long black hair she looked familiar she wore a knee thick straps light blue dress. She looked beautiful when she stopped in front of us. She stared at me and I stared back. "Aayilah what are you doing out here your gonna get in trouble" said Carrie. "I wanted to show you my new trick" said The little girl now known as Aayilah. "No Aayilah go home" said Carrie. Aayilah looked like she was about to cry so I reached out and just as I was about to touch her hand. "Aayilah" shouted a male voice. I looked up to see Curtis, Josh and a tan skin, dark green eyes,short blonde hair man running towards us. "Daddy" said Aayilah a smile on her face. When they stopped in front of us I got a better look at the man he was beautiful to say the least he was perfect in every way. My heart swelled at him our eyes met and it was like the world stopped I had a flashback.

*Flashback*

I laid on a bed smiling down in my arms was a beautiful babygirl. Tears slid down my checks. "she's beautiful" said a familiar voice. I looked over at the door it was the man. "you did great baby she's beautiful just like her mother" said getting in the bed beside me wrapping his arms around me and the baby. "I love you My King" I said. "I love you too My Queen" said the man before kissing my forehead. I turned and look down at our beautiful baby as my king laced our hands together my wedding ring sparkling in the light. "our beautiful babygirl Aayilah" I said

*Flashbackends*

I looked at everyone tears threatening to fall. I picked up Aayilah as tears rolled down my checks. "don't cry mommy" said Aayilah whipping my tears away with her little thumb. I smiled and hugged her tightly as I cried. I looked at the man who was in tears himself. "My King" I said. "My Queen" said the man as he wrapped his arms around me and Aayilah.

so what do you guys think?